The online racing simulator
Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan dies at 28
(28 posts, started )
#2 - Migz
natural causes??? how the **** can you die at 28 from natural causes???
Heart failure due to consistant drug abuse? haha
Quote from Klutch :Heart failure due to consistant drug abuse? haha

You're certainly the right one to laugh, amiright?

Its just stupid that people do drugs, no way in hell im believing the death was caused by natural causes. May he Rest In Piece though...
Quote from mutt107 :natural causes??? how the **** can you die at 28 from natural causes???

Sudden death syndrome - it sounds like science fiction but all men under 30 really should get tested for it ( namely if your on a medical card scheme )

un-lucky fella though. didn't like the music but im sure given the chance he could of made something decent.... only 1 year off the 27 club also.
That's sad, loved their / his music
Hope the band continues on, even tho he will be greatly missed.
Quote from Klutch :Heart failure due to consistant drug abuse? haha

same as you I suppose, in what? 15 years?

Keep this topic clean please.
Quote from EliteAti :Its just stupid that people do drugs, no way in hell im believing the death was caused by natural causes. May he Rest In Piece though...

It depends how they mean natural causes. Im no doctor so I don't know but for example - Drug Overdose isn't natural but say a previous drug use causing heart problems, clean for a while but heart attack could be counted as natural causes. I am not saying this is what happened but depends on view point though there are natural causes for people to die at a young age.

While I don't particulalrly like the band, they have done a few songs I like, it is a shame and condolences to friends and family.

Edit: To avoid sepculation and doubt. The heart problem mentioned above was just an example of how 'natural causes' might not be so natural.
Never heard of him, but RIP.
Quote from Greboth :It depends how they mean natural causes. Im no doctor so I don't know but for example - Drug Overdose isn't natural but say a previous drug use causing heart problems, clean for a while but heart attack could be counted as natural causes. I am not saying this is what happened but depends on view point though there are natural causes for people to die at a young age.

While I don't particulalrly like the band, they have done a few songs I like, it is a shame and condolences to friends and family.

Is heart attack failure confirmed cause, or is it speculations?

If it's speculations it could be so many things..

Either way, I am not going to start a rumor mill, shame that he died at so young age
Quote from mutt107 :natural causes??? how the **** can you die at 28 from natural causes???

A guy who was a regular customer of mine back at my previous job also died at around that age. Was as healthy as you can be, didn't smoke or do drugs, didn't have any diseases or heart conditions... nothing. All of a sudden one day something in or around his heart ruptured (I don't remember what exactly it was) and he died. Went very fast, too. He was dead in an instant, basically, no warning pains or whatever. Must be horrible. He had a wife and two young children and a flourishing business, too.

Scary to think you can just drop dead like that even if you are in good health
Ahhh, one more good drummer gone too soon.

Didn't like A7X that much, but he was a talented drummer nonetheless.

R.I.P rev
I always wondered why it was abbreviated to 'A7X'. The 'A7' I can understand, but the X?
Quote from Crashgate3 :I always wondered why it was abbreviated to 'A7X'. The 'A7' I can understand, but the X?

Avenged Sevenfold, i.e Avenged seven times.
ahhhhhhhh
Quote from The Very End :Is heart attack failure confirmed cause, or is it speculations?

If it's speculations it could be so many things..

Either way, I am not going to start a rumor mill, shame that he died at so young age

Sorry for confusion. It didn't say what the cause was, I was just using heart failure as an example that 'natural causes' might be as natural as it initially sounds.
In the short time that I listened to A7X, his drum work was the thing I liked the most (apart from some SynGates solos). He'll be missed, may he rest in peace.
Still, I won't buy it that he died from natural causes. AFAIK, the people who died at such a young age from those causes (mostly sudden death) were sportsmen (mainly footballers). So until proven wrong I think that they're hiding his real death cause.
They're conducting an autopsy today. We should know soon enough.

Many young men do. My brother died at 25 from Cardiomyopathy. Which is classed as natural causes. It also tends to crop up more in healthy chaps.
Quote from The Very End :That's sad, loved their / his music
Hope the band continues on, even tho he will be greatly missed.

This.

And Rest in Peace.
Quote from chanoman315 :same as you I suppose, in what? 15 years?

I've had a good run.

Just think this guy thats died, at the age of 28, has probably lived to experience more things than most will in a whole life time.

Ahhh the wonders of money.
Autopsy was "inconclusive". Now they're awaiting lab tests for the final verdict.
R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan. May you receive A Little Piece of Heaven in the Afterlife.

BTW has anyone listened to the mini drum solo of Beast and the Harlot? The one after the second chorus. That's some drumming by The Rev.

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG