The online racing simulator
G27 + FFB controller
(4 posts, started )
G27 + FFB controller
Yes, i've been searching around a bit, but none of it answered my question.

I've bought an FFB controller recently(didn't know it was FFB till i started using it)for my handbrake. Finally finished the handbrake, plugged it in and started LFS. LFS recognized the controller, the axis worked and i set the axis to handbrake. Now the problem: I started LFS and started driving, but my 27 had no FFB. Though, i heard a strange noise comming from the handbrake, what was the spring that was shaking. thats the moment i discovered that the controller had FFB. So, does anyone has an idea to get the ffb to the wheel instead of it going to the controller? Also, to go full speed, i have to press the gaspedal AND the handbrake, though i set the handbrake axis to handbrake. anyone got a fix for that too?

Kind regards,
Calzone
There is an option to choose what FFB device to use under the Axes/FFB section of the controls configuration in LFS. I have plugged in a secondary controller into my computer to demonstrate.

EDIT: maybe the Handbrake and accelerator pedal are conflicting with each other in a way. I never had this issue with any of the controllers I had.
Attached images
LFS 2009-12-28 14-44-13-01.png
you can indeed choose to use 2 ffb controllers, but then the controller is still vibrating.
Double post

I think it's fixed now, i cut out the ffb motors and set LFS to 2 FFB controllers. and for some reason the handbrake works now too.

G27 + FFB controller
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG