The online racing simulator
LeveL | SysteM
(25 posts, started )
LeveL | SysteM
Now available for public use are the LeveL | SysteM servers.
A group of servers offered to those who crave, good clean racing using safety rating progression to access faster car and track combos, with a focus on longevity of participation.

There are currently 5 LeveL | SysteM servers, organized for single class, multi class, and open-wheel configurations.

LeveL | SysteM 1 is now a UFBR server on CTRA Bump and Jump tracks

LeveL | System 2 offers the standard STD class, for new players who can earn their way into the TBO's, LRF's and the FZ5

LeveL | SysteM 3 is the former RSR GTO server, offering three divisions of GT racing.
New users can start with the GT3 cars(XFR/UFR).Once you have achieved a sufficient safety rating you can access the popular GT2 and ultimate GT1 class cars.

LeveL | SysteM 4 is a mutli-class open-wheel server with 5 different cars available.
Beginners can use the FBM, then earn their way into the fun F2K (FOX with 16% intake restricion), then the FOX, all the way up to the FJR and FO8.

LeveL | SysteM 5 is currently reconfigured and on loan.

All LeveL | SysteM servers will not use a voting system for kicks or bans, but will be using a strict safety rating regime to maintain a high level of quality racing. You can view infomation on the safety rating by typing !safety in chat in servers. If you have an issue regarding a racing incident you can file a report at www.levelsystem.info, and click on the quick-link to the forum (you must register on forum to post a report).
All reports will be dealt with in a timely manner, provided there is a user-supplied .mpr

You can browse the site for additional information, and make comments, suggestions and complaints.

New addition for stats-lovers on the site, you can now view all your points and stats earned on LeveL servers by clicking the LeveL | Points link
cool
keep it up
A much a I love some kind of making cars only availble once you have earned enough credits to have some sort of basic filter... Wouldn't it be for once possible that all the points I earned on server A where also being registered by server B (since all use the airo plugin anyway)?

For Bob's sake, those servers die all faster than I have the time to "level up" myself to the car I want to drive on a full server...
Quote from three_jump :A much a I love some kind of making cars only availble once you have earned enough credits to have some sort of basic filter... Wouldn't it be for once possible that all the points I earned on server A where also being registered by server B (since all use the airo plugin anyway)?

For Bob's sake, those servers die all faster than I have the time to "level up" myself to the car I want to drive on a full server...

ah you see, this is the case.....all the points you earn here apply towards your rank, so as you "level up" on one server, it can allow you access to other servers and car combos...
Quote from z-ro 8 :ah you see, this is the case.....all the points you earn here apply towards your rank, so as you "level up" on one server, it can allow you access to other servers and car combos...

even on the ironhorse or LR server?
Quote from three_jump :even on the ironhorse or LR server?

my apologies...i meant within the LeveL SysteM servers...

Combining points across multiple "team" servers would require alot of time and cooperation, and would be quite a project for someone to take on.
It has been mentioned before by someone in SonicRealms Racing, but i believe there would be entirely too many variables that could cause a conflict.....
Yeah I thought of this before. It is feasible, it will just will take the admins of the teams to agree on a standard for points, i.e. 10 8 6 5 4 3 2 1 etc...

I can help set this up if you want. You don't even need admin access to eachothers server, just the correct address of the airio sta files

We already have the code for the website, so if you guys would be interested, I could try to display the points pretty quickly from your two servers and see how it works?
Good luck Kevin, looks good
@ Kris :thanks man,

@ Jason: well my intention was to have things just a little bit different from what has been offered already(as far as points go).
The mutli-class idea is a good one, though execution seems to be the issue.
Hopefully the way the car combos/ server separation will help avoid some of the conflicts presented by some multi-class servers.
I'm not saying others are bad, just that it is a matter of choice as to which cars should be allowed to race together.

And if i'm wrong, then i have 5 servers to play on by myself. lol

Thanks for your input, any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Also i forgot to mention, the airio system is that is used was the same that was on the RSR servers, so there are already many players that can access some of the upper-level cars/servers....
yeah nice servers.
keep it up kev.
Will it be like IHR that you keep getting the same amounts of points for racing in STD even though you could drive TBO?

That's one thing I disliked about CTRA and love about IHR.
Great news. Can't wait to check those servers after I arrive from mountains in January.
Quote from zeugnimod :Will it be like IHR that you keep getting the same amounts of points for racing in STD even though you could drive TBO?

That's one thing I disliked about CTRA and love about IHR.

you can view points distribution info either by joining a server and typing
!opt then checking Server Notes or by checking the website here
Looks like a yes.
nice to see more quality racing servers, i hope all will be crowned most of time but tbh too much trying to replace CTRA i think we should find new and unique ideas, but well this isint bad to have another server :P

Good luck with it
Quote from oldnavy :nice to see more quality racing servers,

+1. 1 racing server is better than 1000 cr00ze/d0r1ft0 servers
Updated website and forum.
added ventrilo info.
Interesting idea, thumbs up to the ones invovled in this project
Had a nice race night there.
Have too admit that has been a while were I generally enjoyed myself during pickup races.
No wreckers and crashers around just pure solid racing. As it should be.
I am not the fastest around but was pure racing fun with nice blocks.

Top notch Kev well done !!!
Hopefully it stays that way. What's a problem these day is that when a server get popular, it seems to attract every kind of drivers, and often not the.. well let's face the, mentally challenged (lol) people.

But for now it seems great, I cross my fingers that it will stay this way
The website is too dark/black imo. Make a bright website so it will be user-friendly and will look more solid.

Do not use a pop-up window for the forum. Rather let it open in a new window/tab. People like to copy links and use they browser bars on a sites and everything... it's more user-friendly overally.
Updated LeveL | SysteM 1 server, now offers "mini-LeMans" style racing with the UF1 and UFBR.

All LeveL | SysteM multi-class servers also now utilize custom grid sorting via Airio 2.3.5, placing faster-class cars towards front of grid, cutting down on the dreaded pile-ups caused by faster cars starting at rear of field often found on some multi-class racing servers.

Plans for the website include being able to check your stats and points and compare them to other LeveL | SysteM users

Enjoy!

k.m.
update server 5 info in OP.

check the site for more info on getting a combo you like.

k.m.
Quote from z-ro 8 :

You can also enjoy multi-class racing at LR| Race Center and
(IHR)IRONHORSE RACING and NDR|Public Racing servers.

The NDR server isn't multi-class..

But thanks for the advert
Updated OP.
Servers 2, 3, and 4 have been revamped with a focus on clean racing, not just for points accumulation.

Any newcomers that choose to join servers and crash others will quickly be issued an automatic one week ban.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit the levelsystem forum

Any and all issues/complaints/reports/bans will be dealt with there, not here in LFS forums.

LeveL | SysteM
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG