The online racing simulator
Reflex Tester
(24 posts, started )
Reflex Tester
As you all probably know, quick reflexes are very important during a race.
So i thought you people might find this interesting and fun.
Reflex tester

Mine are somewhere between 0.190 and 0.250.
Post your best times
i got .218...
Out of 10 tries my pb is now 0.35
God that's addictive.

.203 =[
0.031, see attachment
Attached images
reflex.jpg
First try ''Did you fall asleep?"

PB 0.312
I got .187
Attached images
187.jpg
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Use the keyboard then you get rid of the clicking delay.
0.156, after changing my method to clicking and holding stop first and then releasing upon color change. Mostly its 0.172, though.
0.05 baby, yea!!!

but i did what the person above did, and i spose i was kinda releasing when i thaught it was gonna go, rather than when it did go, just got lucky
0.171 ..... hell yeah..

so it will take me 0.171 seconds to hit my brakes if i see a driver infront of me in trouble in lfs

well not really as the reaction tome to my feet would be a bit longer i recon. Maybe someone should code a test where you can use your wheel +pedals and test your reflexes. Maybe have a car driving on an empty road and suddenly a pedestrian appears in the middle of the road and you have to hit the brake and that would calculate your reflexes. I would ignore stopping distances tho

mad
Quote from Madman_CZ :Maybe have a car driving on an empty road and suddenly a pedestrian appears in the middle of the road and you have to hit the brake and that would calculate your reflexes.

Just get caught speeding by the plod, and they'll give you a go on their reaction sim at a driver awareness day.
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Just get caught speeding by the plod, and they'll give you a go on their reaction sim at a driver awareness day.

And you know this how
0.94 seconds
My best was 0.24 but i was pretty consistent at 0.261 (apart from the first time - 0.453)
Winnah!

And no this isn't Edited
pb: .068 (pure luck)
beat that
Attached images
reflex.JPG
Sorry, but I only got 0,001 secs

Just saved the page at my hd, edited the source a bit

var responseTime=1/1000;
alert("Your response time is: " + responseTime + " seconds " + "\n" + remark(responseTime));

and there you go!!!
Attached images
king.bmp
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :And you know this how

Seen it on the tele innit. Dont worry bout me mate, im clean, im good, im on probation.

Reflex Tester
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG