The online racing simulator
winnerflags.lpr add-on script (for 5.914+) - Testers required
I've just amended my winnerflags script so that it could become a .lpr add-on, like Pitboard, GUI, etc.

However, I am only able to test it on local pc, without anyone connected, and my server hosts don't have the newer version of lapper available.

Can people please test and let me know if it works properly?

To use it, you'll need to add following separate line of code to your addonsused.lpr file (..\bin\default\includes\ directory)

include( "./winnerflags.lpr");

Only tried it running with AI, but no sort of weird issues.

NOTE
This will close down the single winner flag that Gui has built into lapper, and give you flags for up to first 5 places (if less in race, only people who finish will get flag, and if more than 5, only top 5 get flag).

I've also tested it with Tim's point scoring system added into the default lfslapper.lpr, and both seem to work ok.

Many thanks.
Attached images
winnerflags.PNG
Attached files
winnerflags.zip - 1.3 KB - 335 views
Nice!! I'm gonna test it on my server first thing tomorrow

Thanks for this add-on!

Tim
Great, but take a look at version released with LFSLapper, i don't use button to display all the grid ( white and black square ) but special UTF8 char to limit use of button. Can you add this kind of char in your script?
Quote :
openGlobalButton( "winner_backing2",$leftDamier,$TopDamier,34,14,12,10,0,"^1^L^H^9¡½ ¡½ ¡½ ¡½");

EDIT: No Need to do that, because your square flag is smaller

A good exercice in dev, you can drastically shorter your code!

EDIT2
Attached code little shorter, if you want explanation, no problem, i am here for this. The base of your code is very good, continue. If you want tips, i wait for your request
I remove default winner flag and i include your winner flags in next release.

as i said sinanju
Quote :To use it, you'll need to add following separate line of code to your addonsused.lpr file (..\bin\default\includes\ directory)

include( "./winnerflags.lpr");

And for now remove code in OnResult event in LFSLapper.lpr
Attached files
winnerflags.zip - 904 B - 222 views
It works great! Thanks for this addon!
-
(neron59) DELETED by neron59 : mistake

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG