The online racing simulator
Woman knocks Pope Down At Christmas Mass
(30 posts, started )
#1 - amp88
Quote from BBC News :A shaken Pope Benedict has said Christmas Eve Mass in St Peter's shortly after being knocked over by a spectator who jumped a barrier.

Source.

---

Wonder what her motivation was. The Vatican says she is "mentally unstable" which is sort of rich coming from adults who believe in imaginary friends. Remember this is the pope who says that condoms make AIDS worse. I won't be shedding any tears for him.
OWNED! lol
Who needs a pope, a king or a queen or whatever anyway...

:hide:
-
(Electric Eye) DELETED by Electric Eye
Is it just me this pope looks really evil?

Like when i first saw him when he got voted, i was like "he is exactly what i imagine an evil religious figure (like the leader of a cult) would look like in a movie".
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Is it just me this pope looks really evil?

Like when i first saw him when he got voted, i was like "he is exactly what i imagine an evil religious figure (like the leader of a cult) would look like in a movie".

Wait.. I thought religion was a cult?
In case it was an attempted suicide, someone should tell her that this is the wrong century.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :when he got voted, i was like "he is exactly what i imagine an evil religious figure (like the leader of a cult) would look like in a movie".

What a bitch.

I might get infraction from that, but i was in todays Catholic christmas mass at night just few hours ago so i think she deserves to be called a bitch
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Is it just me this pope looks really evil?

I know exactly what you mean.

Those eyes are just scary. I bet hes a devil.

Anyways, I laughed.
Pwnd!!!!
Epic Win, She Deserves to be the pope.
Quote from DevilDare :I know exactly what you mean.

Emperor Palpatine doing a "Sieg heil" is the pope?
So the woman is mentally ill because she's trying to stop the crap what pope is sharing?
#18 - pipa
Looks like Jebus couldnt stop her.
Quote from EliteAti :What a bitch.

I might get infraction from that, but i was in todays Catholic christmas mass at night just few hours ago so i think she deserves to be called a bitch

Thats hilarious. After all the church time serves you nothing. Forgive, forgive... lol
Anyway, shame nothing lethal happened. Someone needs to try again
Too bad she got knocked down almost instantly.
Lmao, i like this girl
#22 - senn
ROFL,

join the dark side!!
Quote from BBC news :Vatican security staff said they recognised the woman as being the same person who had tried to jump a barricade to get close to the Pope at the same service last year.

Ehm... you know, there's a thing called learning... if next year same woman jumps him again, it's official - Vatican is full of braindead.
This girl rules

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG