The online racing simulator
Assigning gas and brake issues
(6 posts, started )
Hi, im using Logitec Wingman Formula GP. (its a pretty old model, i know).
I just got it cause a friend doesnt use it anymore.
But now I got it installed and connected. It works properly but I cant assign my pedals for gas and brake.
Tho LFS does see em, I can see the Y-as bar moving left and right when im using my brake and gas pedal.
Does anyone know how I can link my pedals to 'gas and brake' in game?

I already tried clicking on it and then push in the pedal to assign it but that didnt work.

Thanks in advance!
You may also want to look up the logitech profiler if you haven't already - Very useful IMO, made my DFP much easier to set up and use.
Yea I did so too, it is indeed very useful. Thank you
I've seen this problem come up in questions a couple times now and I think it relates to the way that axes are assigned to functions - this proved to be a little tricky for me as well the first time I saw the options screen.

You have to click NAME of the function (e.g. Throttle/brake) in the list of functions (center-screen) and then click the NAME of axis (right-screen)you want to carry out that certain function (and possibly adjust the INVerted option if needed).

I think there's also a message on the screen somewhere which summarizes in a couple of words.. but again, was lost the first time around as well (OK, maybe the second time as well )

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG