The online racing simulator
Fomula XR team needed 4 me
(12 posts, started )
Iam looking for a Fomula XR team iam new but getting better all the time would be nice to race in a team :-)
if theres any teams looking for drivers for Fomula XR plz E-mail me at
[email protected] or post here i read everyday

KY3 track PB 2.21.54 done 329 laps there
thx
You might need a better set for FOX@KY3 ...

With this number of laps, your pb is pretty bad.

thats ok
its ok i can take it lol

i use auto gears thats why i cant get better times
you should try auto gears and get 2.18 like the normal lap
times on that track lol
maybe i need a noob team and more practice because my setup
is as good as they get 4 that track
and iam new not a pro or semi pro like HOT team are

2:19.73 224 laps your stats
if you use auto gears to get these lap times great job
if this is not auto gears then you need a better setup cos you should
be getting 2.18 lap times
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from HorsePower :You might need a better set for FOX@KY3 ...

With this number of laps, your pb is pretty bad.

lol since you think it's ok to say that; your time sucks too.
i was only looking for a team to join not to get the abuse thx
abuse dont make you smart and with people like you who needs a forum for help

thisnameistaken has only givin me some good feed back into what to do
Horsepower i cant expect more from a german
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
ok iam 2 slow ill quit trying
and horsepowers lap time aint so great 2
Quote from slow-magic :Horsepower i cant expect more from a german

:rolleyes:
Sorry, but maybe I didn't make myself clear enough.

I never wanted to insult you, so sorry for that. I respect, that you don't have that much experience. From that point of view, your time might be ok. But well, you posted your stats and I just commented them, since you smiley () indicated that you were thinking that it is a really good time.

Now, that I now that you are using auto-gears, that might explain your time a little bit. And of course, in a team you'll get lots of help from others, which will make you faster.

Anyway, I really never claimed to be very fast. I know pretty well that I'm only an average driver. And I have absolutely no problem with anyone who's driving slow or has little experience as long as he (or she) is able to drive clean and fair. We have really some pretty slow drivers in our team (including me) and we help each other to get faster. That's what a team should be all about, so I really think you're right, searching for a team.

Still, there's no need to flame me or the german community alltogether, so I agree with thisnameistaken.

I wish you good luck, slow-magic.
Btw you should really switch to manual gears. You will probably get used to it quite quickly and when you do you should be a lot quicker.
ok its a fair point to make and i agree sorry i get mad quick you come across in your 1st post like your one of the best and iam the worst kinda thing on 4 wheels lol 2 sometimes :P
iam a noob really just trying to get better as most people start off bad
and work upto better lap times.
i never posted my lap time to show off lol theres like 10000 people faster than me i just wanted to give a team a clue about my speed or lack of speed :P
and i should get off the auto gears as this does slow me down abit i think about 3sec a lap it costs me to use auto
i drive clean 99% of the time but do lol sometimes when other drivers make mistakes sometimes.
Ok, I will be more careful next time ...

Anyway. You might take a look at our homepage, where I put two good sets, that you might give a try. They should be quite easy to drive, even with auto-gears off.

See you on track ...
ok thx alot i think i have the fastest setup there is as i gave it to someone that tested it for me a better driver and he got 2.17.55 with it but ill go look at them thx
ive been driving without auto gears same track 30 laps and cant get under 2.26 even when i push hard around every corner thats why i always went back to auto gears i wonder if the hand brake is on all the time :P

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG