The online racing simulator
Requesting basic Cruise INSIM in TXT
Hello people

I'm requesting a basic cruise INSIM for testing.

It hass to be in TXT cause i think that is the easiest way to start, cause I'm a complete novice at this but I'm willing too learn ^^

Hope you can help me

Kind regards Marc

EDIT:

I'm also seeking a friendly dude/lass that could help me with the setting up of my server

All help is welcome

My skype is:
marcvzuylen

and my Msn is

[email protected]
And, can someone give me pls Windows 7 Ultimate in txt file. I wonna test it only Please delete this topic - MODS!
Quote from misiek08 :And, can someone give me pls Windows 7 Ultimate in txt file. I wonna test it only Please delete this topic - MODS!

Coming up, I'll make it in notepad.
Quote from Marc1100 :It hass to be in TXT cause i think that is the easiest way to start, cause I'm a complete novice at this but I'm willing too learn ^^

You're kind of asking an odd question there Marc1100.

The source code to various cruise projects is already available. The source code is in "TXT format". However all source either needs to be compiled or interpreted to be run.

The existing cruise stuff out there needs to be compiled into "executable format" to run, as its based on C#.

If you want something you can just run without compiling (but by running them through an interpreter), then it would need to be made of an interpreted language - something like python or PHP, or maybe even LFSLapper (not sure if its capable of running anything like a cruise server tbh). The problem here is that I dont believe there are any available cruise programs for these interpreted language - which means you'd have to start from scratch.

Regarding your question for help Marc - you might be very lucky and get someone to help you, but honestly I doubt it. There's a lot of people trying to create cruise servers already and they're all asking for help. Often with little return for that person providing help. The reason I'm telling you this is to just prepare you.
Quote from the_angry_angel :... or maybe even LFSLapper (not sure if its capable of running anything like a cruise server tbh) ...

Yes it does in GLScript ( Scripting language in LFSLapper ), you can take a look at this topic http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=64274. For now it's in developpement, but you can look at the dev server here [SC] Event Server ( if it's up )

it's not me who have dev this LFSLapper addon, but end user. Don't ask me how it work because i don't know how work any cruise server

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :Yes it does in GLScript ( Scripting language in LFSLapper ), you can take a look at this topic http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=64274. For now it's in developpement, but you can look at the dev server here [SC] Event Server ( if it's up )

it's not me who have dev this LFSLapper addon, but end user. Don't ask me how it work because i don't know how work any cruise server

Gai-Luron

it will be on [SC] Cruise Server and [SC] Cruise Demo tommorow
i addet u in msn...i have an insim for u
Quote from littleandre :i addet u in msn...i have an insim for u

Don't forget to practice safe hex. I know, littleandre might seem like a nice guy, and I'm sure he is. But you never know, he might have something and not even know it.

Has dilutions of Trojan sperm, penetrating a firewall. ... Why am I blessed / cursed with such an active, take flight on a whim, imagination?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG