The online racing simulator
New to lfs
(11 posts, started )
New to lfs
Hi to everyone, I am a new member to this forum happy joining in this forum. Hope that I will get your all support and get the valuable information. Thank you.
#2 - amp88
Hello and welcome. Also take a look at LFS Manual for lots of helpful information.
Hello and welcome!
Welcome to the forums

SD.
Welcome to the LFS Forums, where you see S2 licensed racers bashing demo racers all the time.
not according to the 4 posts above yours Danny!

Whats upset you Danny for you to make such a sweeping general statement?

We were all demo players at some point, nothing wrong with that

SD.
Quote from Danny LFS :Welcome to the LFS Forums, where you see S2 licensed racers bashing demo racers all the time.

Oh shut up you stupid DEMO racer!
Quote from obsolum :Oh shut up you stupid DEMO racer!

Anyways, welcome. We wont bash demo racers unless they really give us a real reason. This thread actually appears to be one tho, but well ...
Quote from Danny LFS :Welcome to the LFS Forums, where you see S2 licensed racers bashing demo racers all the time.

Demo racers get bashed on for a reason, its not like it just happend because someone got s2.

It is things like, demo players asking paying players to upload their skins to LFS world(something demo cant do) and then get angry when you tell them to buy the game instead,

It also happens that they come and complain about the game content when they have not even bought the game and unlocked it.

They say they want even more things available for the demo, tell me 1 more game where you have 3 cars 3 tracks and unlimited online access.

And sometimes they openely admit they run cracked game on the official forums and then wonder whats wrong with that...

Demo servers are unplayable because of crashers.

There are good demoplayers aswell but if you see the whole picture its quite understandable that demoplayers arent taken very seriously.
Well i'm new here too, I just bought the game 2 weeks ago.. It's so damn fun... Although I've only been playing the demo servers....
Quote from zazzn :Well i'm new here too, I just bought the game 2 weeks ago.. It's so damn fun... Although I've only been playing the demo servers....

Put the money you spent on a license to use and try some other servers!

New to lfs
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG