The online racing simulator
New Honda NSX racing in SuperGT next year!
http://as-web.jp/news/info.php?c_id=2&no=23946

not exactly the best looking car. the front headlights look awful. reminds me of some character from Spider man. But I'm really excited to see what it can do. Hopefully the new Honda can beat the GTR after Nissan dominated this year's SuperGT.
#2 - JJ72
To continue the good old japanese tradition of racing cars that isn't out yet, ceased production or simply does not exist.
#3 - 5haz
They should've let the NSX name go out with a win.
I love it! It looks Awesome!
Pitty I can't see super GT races at home as it's in none of my TV channels
Quote from Sir moi 407 :I love it! It looks Awesome!
Pitty I can't see super GT races at home as it's in none of my TV channels

there's something called internet my friend
Wow, nice car:eye-poppi
Quote from blakehoo88 :there's something called internet my friend

If you give me a link and tell me when it is, I'll watch...
Quote from Sir moi 407 :If you give me a link and tell me when it is, I'll watch...

Here is one link and for 2010 you could download from torrents or google to find different sites.
2009 LINK-http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=358E64E296818B7F
I was talking about live streamings
looks and sounds awesome in the flesh.

the first picture makes it look ugly.
#13 - senn
so it's running an F1 engine (by the sound of it?) how is that legal in GT500...
-
(senn) DELETED by senn
-
(senn) DELETED by senn
#15 - 5haz
Just because the noise is high pitched, dosen't mean its an F1 engine. :doh:

Sounds more like an 8 cylinder to me.

Infact, the car isn't even an NSX, the new SuperGT regs don't allow rear engined cars so its front engined, and its called the Honda HSV-10-GT and does indeed, have a V8 engine.
The race version's shape reminds me a bit of the Nissan 300ZX except for the nose dip ofcourse from the windscreen to the front bumper and the standard car looks like a mix between the BMW GINA in the creases in the bodywork, the Audi R8 from the front and similair but wider bodyshape of the Mazda RX-8. So all in all, its a nice car but for me, its definitely not a worthy replacement to the NSX.

On the topic of SuperGT, will Keiichi Tsuchiya make a comeback?
This car has very little to do with an actual nsx its front engined for god sake.

And it wont have a road version since plans on that one were canceled.

I do agree that it sounds f1 ish but more like the old 90s v8's ore the current v8's it sounds nothing like a v10 it has a deeper sound.
V10 sounds more mental then a v8 IMO and it doesn't sputter as much as a v8 mainly at low revs you can hear the difference quite well mainly at downshifts.
the new NSX (that was canned) IS front-engined.
It's a Formula Nippon engine. Now it seems like all new JGTC cars will have to use the FN 3.4 V8s.
-
(Zdenek CZE) DELETED by Zdenek CZE
-
(Zdenek CZE) DELETED by Zdenek CZE
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :the new NSX (that was canned) IS front-engined.

NSX should be mid engined not the stupid Fr layout
yeah, the new "NSX" can't be FR. It must be MR. I will send a very hateful email to Honda if they even have a slither of a thought of making it FR!
Quote from Leprekaun :yeah, the new "NSX" can't be FR. It must be MR. I will send a very hateful email to Honda if they even have a slither of a thought of making it FR!

Well, you migh as well do that. HSV is FR.
HSV doesn't sound like NSX to me... It's just their new supercar, not there new NSX lol.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG