The online racing simulator
Christmas Avatars
(166 posts, started )
Christmas Avatars
It is time to celebrate the holidays. I think it might be a good idea for us to change our avatars to Christmas/winter-related ones.

Here's a Santa hat to help you out.

No.
Oh come on. Be happy, for Pete's sake.
done
<---- Done!
I don't wanna be happy because Pete said so. Christmas is just another time/day of the year. Why are people so weird around Christmas time.... or their birthdays... never understood it, special occasion is a special occasion, you only should get married once, you only die once, you only have one birth but Christmas and birthdays are consistently the same time every year, so why does it make a damn difference?
-
(hrtburnout) DELETED by hrtburnout
What's next, gonna tell him that Santa doesn't exist?
Quote from BlueFlame :I don't wanna be happy because Pete said so. Christmas is just another time/day of the year. Why are people so weird around Christmas time.... or their birthdays... never understood it, special occasion is a special occasion, you only should get married once, you only die once, you only have one birth but Christmas and birthdays are consistently the same time every year, so why does it make a damn difference?

If you dislike Pete, Joe is okay too. I was born weird and I will die weird. Christmas is just another time of the year ofcourse, but it appears that only at this time of the year people aren't afraid of being overly happy. I think annual events like Christmas or birthdays are a great opportunity to not be a sad git, for once.

Quote from Electric Eye :What's next, gonna tell him that Santa doesn't exist?

Wait what? :jawdrop:
Well I'm sorry, but I consider myself normal, in the sense that I don't get all giddy over the fact it's December because I don't get fed expensive gifts from my parents, because I am from a real family, not a plastic one.

When you become an adult, you no longer need to receive gifts, and then as you have children you are buying the gifts, why waste all that money in one big gap at the end of the year instead of spreading it throughout? Just shows how sheepish people are, it's like valentines day. "Oh, I gave you chocolates and a card dear because I love you, it's not because it's Valentines Day and everyone else is doing it, it's because I love you and thought of it all by myself and didn't need the 14th of February to remind me of it." Yea bollox it's the same deal with Christmas.

If your family loved you, they'd either buy you gifts all year round or not at all. Not just as Christmas or a special occasion.
Quote from BlueFlame : I don't get fed expensive gifts from my parents, because I am from a real family, not a plastic one.

HA! im going to cuba. ure not.
He's got a point though... people are happy because of all the presents and stuff, it's no longer about what it's supposed to be. You could chose any day in the year to give presents for each other. So in reality it's not special ^_^

*personally I don't give a sh!t about christmas, for same reasons as Blue Flame lol
Quote from Electric Eye :He's got a point though... people are happy because of all the presents and stuff, it's no longer about what it's supposed to be. You could chose any day in the year to give presents for each other. So in reality it's not special ^_^

*personally I don't give a sh!t about christmas, for same reasons as Blue Flame lol

me either, most of the time i'm working, so it's just another day to me.
well... you ppl might see it that way.

i kinda do too... but at least i care to say hi and smile to the other ppl that feel as happy as me coz i have 2 weeks off school.... isn't that a good reason to not be sad?
Quote from Electric Eye :He's got a point though... people are happy because of all the presents and stuff, it's no longer about what it's supposed to be. You could chose any day in the year to give presents for each other. So in reality it's not special ^_^

Yey I am as miserable as an Aberdonian

***MISSION COMPLETE***
Christmas for me, over the past few years as I've got older are about being with family. I couldn't give two shits if I didn't receive any presents now. In my view, they are just nice little bonuses to the fun, family atmosphere around Christmas time.
Quote from BlueFlame :Yey I am as miserable as an Aberdonian

***MISSION COMPLETE***

That truly hurt my feelings
Quote from el pibe :well... you ppl might see it that way.

i kinda do too... but at least i care to say hi and smile to the other ppl that feel as happy as me coz i have 2 weeks off school.... isn't that a good reason to not be sad?

When you are an adult you don't get "time off work" I feel cheated anyway. People of Islam get days of EID off from work in England, aswell as Christmas day and the following day when they don't even celebrate Christmas... then again, nobody really knows the origin of Christmas, so I guess nobody can celebrate it, paganism, Judaism, Christianity, nobody knows anymore, it may aswell just die.
Quote from Electric Eye :That truly hurt my feelings

OK OK, you're invited round for tea, but make sure you leave those dark scottish clouds following you outside the town
All this bullshit simply over having a festive avatar. Chill the **** out.

Already had a Christmas avatar up Erik! HO HO HO - That's a festive phrase and not an accusation.
#21 - 5haz
This forum is actually full of miserable cnuts. Its just for a laugh for christs sake, no need to give us a monologue about it and get a doctor to pull the stick out of your arse.
Quote from BlueFlame :OK OK, you're invited round for tea, but make sure you leave those dark scottish clouds following you outside the town

Yey! One... slight problem though. How do I find you? :o

Dunno... Jesus wasn't really born during christmas *as the real date is sort of.. not clear*... and I don't believe in all that fiction anyway... so kind of.. ehm.. xmass don't really have a meaning to me ^_^

Totally not sad.
Here's mine, couldnt fit it on it correctly. Atleast i have it on my dp
Quote from Electric Eye :Yey! One... slight problem though. How do I find you? :o

Dunno... Jesus wasn't really born during christmas *as the real date is sort of.. not clear*... and I don't believe in all that fiction anyway... so kind of.. ehm.. xmass don't really have a meaning to me ^_^

Totally not sad.

I'm under the "Professional Trolling" index in the Yellow Pages. And Jesus was a Gemini, which makes alot of sense :P Kind to a point but can be very self orientated XD
Had mine for quite some time

Christmas Avatars
(166 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG