The online racing simulator
Wow!
(18 posts, started )
Wow!
I haven't been on here in a good while, Here's why.I go to school full time now and they dont have wireless internet, they use a direct linked ethernet. In order to use their internet you'd have to install all their securoty crap on your computer which blocks a bunch of sites and i said screw that, so I cant begin playing lfs again until april of 2010 when I get out. That is only if my wife permits me "hehe" I miss you all.
Thanks for lettings us know.
Your welcome.
My life has certainly been enriched with the benefit of that knowledge. How I survived before I will never understand. Truly this will be a merry Christmas.
Quote from Dajmin :My life has certainly been enriched with the benefit of that knowledge. How I survived before I will never understand. Truly this will be a merry Christmas.

:ices_rofl
-
(MiniVan) DELETED by MiniVan
Well I'm glad i could give you a christmas present. We all know that in this time of global recession you cant afford anything.
BTW I posted this to let all my friends on LFS know, most of them are probably wondering where I went off to.
#7 - Osco
Quote from Dajmin :My life has certainly been enriched with the benefit of that knowledge. How I survived before I will never understand. Truly this will be a merry Christmas.

I concur
-
(MiniVan) DELETED by MiniVan
Wait, wait... someone married you?
Oh My!

Congratulations!!!!

Come on 1000 posts
Quote from MiniVan :I haven't been on here in a good while, Here's why.I go to school full time now and they dont have wireless internet, they use a direct linked ethernet. In order to use their internet you'd have to install all their securoty crap on your computer which blocks a bunch of sites and i said screw that, so I cant begin playing lfs again until april of 2010 when I get out. That is only if my wife permits me "hehe" I miss you all.

Buy one of those wireless air card things, My dad has a sprint card, and it works great.
Quote from SidiousX :Buy one of those wireless air card things, My dad has a sprint card, and it works great.

I need a computer first. I plan on getting one soon.
I use my phone as a Wireless card. It works beautifully.
Yeah I wish I could do that, I have a palm centro (sprint).
Wow!
Oh my god!

Now, the new Astra....
I sincerely thank you for enriching me with this wisdom.
Now al i need is an adres so i can send you some flowers(or assassinate you AC2 style)
I've been married since November 8th 2008. and I have 2 children.

Wow!
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG