The online racing simulator
FWJ515 Layouts
(56 posts, started )
i knew it felt similar.
Looks a lot like Vinny's Strijen-layout to me, mate. You'd better credit him, or remove the attachment.
So jake... let me get this right, not only have you only started this as a 'LLM hate' topic, but you have copied someone elses layout... If I were you, I would start running now, you WILL need the head start.
Well all I can say is not good. its a good Drift course though but I would have to agree you better give credit where its due or remove the attachment.
Quote from Vinnylegends :fwj515.

It really hurts me to see that your Drift Heaven layout is my Karting Strijen Layout.
( Check my own Layout topic )
And that you are taking credit for it, and saying that you made it.

I would like to hear a honest answer from you.

dun dun dun...............
jake is a tool.

he showed me the ectype (sorry for spelling) bodykit and said he made it, even tho it was released years ago lol.
i knew that one looked like your style PMD!

it's Matt btw =p
still you, and PMD is still right.
oh jake
Bad Job
u need to make something by ur own to make the people happy.
fj515

That your second lyt seems to familiare to me, if i remeber right it has been in Driftwars server

Im not sure but it looks a lot same..

-Maukka-

oh didnt notice second page...
Jake. You copied my layout with no modifications whatsoever.
So you're the tool here. You can't denie that you haven't made that layout.
Im sorry vinny if i have copyed your layout my friend it shall not happen again and PMD i used urs as a base its not the same
so sorry
ok... so what we have discovered from this is that jake is a tool, we already knew that, so my suggestion is close this thread and delete the layouts.
kill him with fire
I have already settled this with Jake.
He won't copy anyone's layouts or mods he said.
So lets keep him to that.
do you know jake at all?

he cant stop stealing/copying.
Quote from Vinnylegends :fwj515.

It really hurts me to see that your Drift Heaven layout is my Karting Strijen Layout.
( Check my own Layout topic )
And that you are taking credit for it, and saying that you made it.

I would like to hear a honest answer from you.

After first lap i did on Fwj515 layout, i knw it its ur strijen layout riped of and moded a lil. Lol brisca/jakey/whatever you fail more and more hehe.
Yeah Ales. We drove on that layout together some time ago .
Quote from Vinnylegends :Yeah Ales. We drove on that layout together some time ago .

Ur best work ever, from my point of view! We still kart sometimes on that lyt.
Thanks.
It's my personal favourite too.
jake never makes anything himself apart from failblog.org teams that work for an hour then gets flamed by everyone !

oh and jake, when i don't reply on msn, TAKE A HINT, you cannot join driftworks, never again, never i say! never! NEVERRRR!

sorry to mention it in front of you but its about time somebody did...

fwj515/JakeyBoy/Jake is probably the most dis-respectful and dis-respected player on lfs ever...

thanks,
Callum.
well said, he was asking to join LLM yesterday on MSN lmao.... i didnt even pass the word onto my team leader ROFL
dont ask us again jake no one wants you back.
Lol at jake. Still haven't stopped stealing people's shit. When will you learn?

FWJ515 Layouts
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG