The online racing simulator
Almost 1 year late
(45 posts, closed, started )
Almost 1 year late
nearly a year late till the vw scirocco was apparently ready to be released.
What a coincidence... Nearly 6 months till we had the last VWS whinning thread
#3 - G!NhO
Quote from Grigg94 :nearly a year late till the vw scirocco was apparently ready to be released.

Oh.
and in other news

#5 - G!NhO
That is such a coincidence, it's almost one year since the last christmas.
-
(Grigg94) DELETED by Grigg94
Quote from Grigg94 :nearly a year late till the vw scirocco was apparently ready to be released.

I noticed that too. Actually, it is one year. Lets celebrate how long it is taking one car to get into a game. One whole year! No wait, probably more. Xmas 2015 anyone?
Welcome to LFS.
Screw the VW, give me some new tires.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I noticed that too. Actually, it is one year. Lets celebrate how long it is taking one car to get into a game. One whole year! No wait, probably more. Xmas 2015 anyone?

:dnfnoob:
Quote from PMD9409 :Screw the VW, give me some new tires.

Here you go:

Nice and grippy for all weather. happy now?
I can hear moderators whineing behind that hill, they´re close
In before the lock
What's all the fuss about Scirocco, anyway?
what scirocco? wth
are you guys still waiting for it ?
You know that "Life" thing?

You guys should step away from the computer and try it out some time. Maybe then you might not be whinging and crying like a little bitch over what is essentially a GAME.
Who cares
I remember caring, once upon a time.
#22 - 5haz
And then three come at once?
Quote from Klutch :You know that "Life" thing?

You guys should step away from the computer and try it out some time. Maybe then you might not be whinging and crying like a little bitch over what is essentially a GAME.

Says a guy, who has nearly made 1,000 posts in a forum that appears to a computer game.
The desire for that car to me was gone after couple of months it was announced. I dont care one bit about it now to be honest....
This thread is closed

Almost 1 year late
(45 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG