The online racing simulator
Bad lag after a while
(8 posts, started )
Bad lag after a while
and by the way you guys do not have to respond to this message because I am tryin here b cuz no one will respond to me on other threads... anyway I am having a problem with lag, when I connect to a server for about 10 minutes I have great connection but after a few laps or so all the sudden everyone is lagging so bad they dissapear yet i have good fps still??? what is goin on and how do I fix it... oh and I am wired on my family's line... jus for mor info but... PLEASE HELP!?
Quote from 5pointSideways :and by the way you guys do not have to respond to this message because I am tryin here b cuz no one will respond to me on other threads... anyway I am having a problem with lag, when I connect to a server for about 10 minutes I have great connection but after a few laps or so all the sudden everyone is lagging so bad they dissapear yet i have good fps still??? what is goin on and how do I fix it... oh and I am wired on my family's line... jus for mor info but... PLEASE HELP!?

Wrong section, a finished skin thread !!!!!!!!
Quote from niels1 :Wrong section, a finished skin thread !!!!!!!!

I know this is the wrong thread but if you read the message you will understand why I posted it here!
Quote from 5pointSideways :I know this is the wrong thread but if you read the message you will understand why I posted it here!

No i dont firstly because you write we dont have to respond.
Secondly next to that its a skin section and post should be related to that and not about your connection.
Quote from niels1 :No i dont firstly because you write we dont have to respond.
Secondly next to that its a skin section and post should be related to that and not about your connection.

Ok well then don't respond!!! and I know I jus thought somone might be able to help me!
Quote from 5pointSideways :Ok well then don't respond!!! and I know I jus thought somone might be able to help me!

Finished skin section is where people come to find finished skins (!)

Therefor you wont find someone to help you here. If no one responds to your Request in the appropriate section where people look out to help, wait longer, i suggest.
Posts pulled from finished skins thread. Maybe you can get some help here.
Hi 5point

Please give us some info on how you connect to the internet, speed of your conn, and how many other PC's connected to your LAN.

do you or anyone on your LAN use P2P software, this is the most common cause of laggy conns, but it could be many things maybe a dodgy cable?

let us know what you have ruled out, so check things like is a virus scan running in the background on your PC? or another program accessing the internet when this happens to you.

good luck.

SD.

Bad lag after a while
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG