The online racing simulator
A nice creative challenge for you guys
Hello, guys!

Although I've been playing LFS for a long time (with interruptions in between), I aquired S2 last week. I've been trying to make a skin that would identify me and easily be converted for all cars (except, of course, the single-seated).

The problem is that my skinnig abilities are at the same level as my racing abilities: CRAPPY LEVEL!

So, I'm apealing to your imagination, originality and creativity in order to make a nice skin (for example for FXR) that I could later ajust to the other cars.

The only request I make you is that you use as a "main sponsor" the word "STRIK3R", since I play with my friends in a futsal team (indor soccer) here in Portugal and I'm known as Strik3r because I play as a forward and use number 3. In order to help, I'm portuguese, 33 y.o., I love sports, music and I use S2 only for racing (or to run behind the others, in fact ).

Use the stickers you may want, the collors you may like, the scheme you may prefer. All I need is a good looking skin for my car!

Thank you very much in advance!

PS: if by any chance more than one of you guys make skin, I promise I'll use all of them, since I'm not gonna despise someone's work!
Hey welcome, i guess to S2 then
I cant make you a skin, but give you a hint.

It's hard nowadays to come up with something original since most things are done already

If no-one responds for a while you might look for existing paintjobs to wink into a direction. There are sooo many possibilitys to make a pain-job (asymmetrical/symmetric, a racing style, classic racing style, Tuner/Ricer style, and whatnot)

Have you seen this :P. took me 3h and would be sad if it dies since the requester seem to not care. If everything fails i could convert it for you to other cars.

BTW, choose a Font of your likings. The more info you give, the easier it is to help you and end up with something you really like using for a while.
Attached images
dirty nipponi.jpg
HEL_kova kiste.jpg
Attached files
strkr gtr.rar - 1.4 MB - 95 views
str_2_xrxfvws.rar - 1.5 MB - 92 views
str_2_ufrbfxfzrar.rar - 1.3 MB - 74 views
Quote from JazzOn :Hey welcome, i guess to S2 then
I cant make you a skin, but give you a hint.

It's hard nowadays to come up with something original since most things are done already

If no-one responds for a while you might look for existing paintjobs to wink into a direction. There are sooo many possibilitys to make a pain-job (asymmetrical/symmetric, a racing style, classic racing style, Tuner/Ricer style, and whatnot)

Have you seen this :P. took me 3h and would be sad if it dies since the requester seem to not care. If everything fails i could convert it for you to other cars.

BTW, choose a Font of your likings. The more info you give, the easier it is to help you and end up with something you really like using for a while.

Hey JazzOn! I sent you a PM!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG