The online racing simulator
Bmx's Layouts
(40 posts, started )
Bmx's Layouts
Hey guys here's where Im going to post my layouts...

Im not a drifter but I like making tracks.

LLMDriftCourse1
Attached images
LLM Drift Lyt Pic.jpg
Attached files
AU1_LLMDriftCourse1.lyt - 3.4 KB - 427 views
You need to improve the layouts because the barrier ends stick out too much, and then if you hit them you will go airborne.

Then, if i give you more honest opinions you'd just ignore this post so i'll keep it simple just for you.
If your talking about the outside walls... well you shouldnt have to use that far thanks for the suggestion.
So far after a few online tests with MaukkaZ and Jrd.Racer they seem to like layout 1 and 2 the most.
I can see that there has been no real work put into the layouts.
I myself like 1 & 2 better out of all five. I think that you might try to make 3 - 5 a little wider.
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759 : vinny suuuuuuckz
Wider? Rofl... 5 is hugely wide... why dont you actually try it..
Judging by your screenshots you still do the same error i told you, so i guess my post wasnt simple enough for you to understand?

The barriers are still sticking out. even on the inside.
i agree the barriers are way way to far out ive just drifted em all with my team mates and they hate em so from yashio factory its a thumps down :thumbsdow
Quote from Bmxtwins :Wider? Rofl... 5 is hugely wide... why dont you actually try it..

afraid you wrong 5 is not wide enough when you hit some of the corners expesically when you try Twin drifting with a partner. So again you might try to widen the tracks if you are going to try to make drift tracks.

And as nikopdr has been trying to point out the barriers are sticking out and some times cause crashes when you are twin drifting with a partner.
I for the curves, I would use the individual red or white barrier, NOT the long barrier. That lessens the chance people will fly because of the barriers.
Not sure how you the barriers when there are chalk lines basically saying DONT GO BEYOND HERE....

Edit: No offense Fjw and Ghost but you guys dont really seem to be the smartest people ever and seem to try and just tell what you think wherever (not taking advice from fail teams). Niko I'll work on it for future layouts.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Not sure how you the barriers when there are chalk lines basically saying DONT GO BEYOND HERE....

Edit: No offense Fjw and Ghost but you guys dont really seem to be the smartest people ever and seem to try and just tell what you think wherever (not taking advice from fail teams). Niko I'll work on it for future layouts.

You also fail at making layouts.
Enough people told you how to make them and you still don't do it.
Its a sloppy job with every layout, I could make those in 5 minutes.
Yet I spend several days making 1 single layout.
Just by sketching and measuring them on a piece of paper.
Then building it ingame.
oh mah gawd guyz thiz iz seriouz bizznezz
Quote from Vinnylegends :You also fail at making layouts.
Enough people told you how to make them and you still don't do it.
Its a sloppy job with every layout, I could make those in 5 minutes.
Yet I spend several days making 1 single layout.
Just by sketching and measuring them on a piece of paper.
Then building it ingame.

LOL!!! Bmx pls dont take vinny serious!

I say good lyts for start, they are more then enough wide. I like it. Keep working them and ull reach perfection one day! But pls dont listen too vl, he is complicating so much, i make same lyt in 1 hour that vinny build it 2 days
Sry Vinny just make me laugh every time u say u make lyt several days, u know it, we talk that on xfire
ooo my name got mentioned.
LOFL!
actually i didnt mind them, quite fun.
O and not because i was in this server drifting means that im a drifter. The server name was actually LLM Fox Racing.
Quote from fwj515 :i agree the barriers are way way to far out ive just drifted em all with my team mates and they hate em so from yashio factory its a thumps down :thumbsdow

omg your teammmmzzzz a thumbssss downzzzzz
oh and hi vinny love ya!!!!!!!
Quote from Bmxtwins :Not sure how you the barriers when there are chalk lines basically saying DONT GO BEYOND HERE....

Fail teams LMAO no offenice but I have to agree with what I seen in other threads [LLM] is not going any where fast and unless you start being more stricter on who you let in your racing team I dont see [LLM] this time next year. And as Vinny said Failed at making layouts.
Quote from johnnylightning :Fail teams LMAO no offenice but I have to agree with what I seen in other threads [LLM] is not going any where fast and unless you start being more stricter on who you let in your racing team I dont see [LLM] this time next year. And as Vinny said Failed at making layouts.

Go Bro GJ on telling him LMAO.
Oh I just love the way how the [LMM] guys desperately start to flame me.
Even if I made a layout in 1 hour, then it would be miles better then yours.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote from johnnylightning :Fail teams LMAO no offenice but I have to agree with what I seen in other threads [LLM] is not going any where fast and unless you start being more stricter on who you let in your racing team I dont see [LLM] this time next year. And as Vinny said Failed at making layouts.

well well be around longer than your neighbor's team and wont disband
oh and vinny why do we dislike you? it is because you are a senseless jerk THE TRUTH
No, you have never met me in real life. Nor have you really spoken to me other then hi and bye.
So you don't know if I am.
So please. Think before you post.

Bmx's Layouts
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG