The online racing simulator
Crashing Vol. 1
(16 posts, started )
Crashing Vol. 1
I made this Crashing Compilation not long ago but never posted it here.
Not entirely happy with it but it's good enough to post i feel.

http://www.ap0c.net/Files/Crashing_Vol1.avi

Information:
Size: 104 mb
Length: 6 minutes 30 seconds
Format: AVI (DivX 6.0)

Please post your thoughts
damn, i've had this idea of making a crashin movie for ages, but since i'm a demo racer i can't, but my licence is coming soon...

btw, nice movie man, good quality, good music, what else do we need?
would love to watch it but 100 megs for 6 minutes?
Quote from sil3ntwar :would love to watch it but 100 megs for 6 minutes?

Means good quality,and 100mb is nothing
it is when your on a data cap. will just have to download it off peak tonight
Quote from sil3ntwar :it is when your on a data cap. will just have to download it off peak tonight

That sucks. We don't have that,and we usually download about 5GB a day and upload about 3GB a day.

Clip is fine,as I have seen it before i believe.
#7 - KeMoT
For me this video is great.
It reminds me of Crashin series

Very nice.
Looking forward to see vol. 2
Quote from KeMoT :For me this video is great.
It reminds me of Crashin series

Very nice.

Looking forward to see vol. 2

That's exacly what it remebered me...i still have all of them on dvd.....hmm where's that dvd
#9 - Cam71
Insanity! Great video!
thats like lfs car wars. ANyone else remember those videos?

Also i think the video would be better if crashes were more real. I mean like some of those crashes seemed to be lag crashes and some they hit wall and went flying etc. Saying that come were like real racing accidents where one car touches another for example. I just think would look better with all racing accidents than some racing some lfs bugs.
Dont get me wrong though - was a great video
Haha, that was a pretty kickass video. I loved the parts with the fox sliding around the corner. Most of us have done it before, but when it does happen, it feels cool as hell. Also, the part with the UFR going through the chicane on FE was awesome. Some of the crashes even made me laugh a bit.

Cool movie
Quote from Greboth :Also i think the video would be better if crashes were more real. I mean like some of those crashes seemed to be lag crashes and some they hit wall and went flying etc. Saying that come were like real racing accidents where one car touches another for example. I just think would look better with all racing accidents than some racing some lfs bugs.
Dont get me wrong though - was a great video

That's exactly what i have in store for Volume 2
I've decided to download it instead of stream it because it wouldn't stream so i'll give you my view on it in approx. half an hour

by the sound of all the comments though, it's gonna be good.
Good movie, without the buggy moonflighthing it actually shows how realistically the cars flips over some times.

Not the best song from AC/DC but it's always AC/DC.
That's a great movie man. Some of the crashes were a tad unrealistic, I mean if to XFR's smashed into each other in real life they wouldn't fly up into space (awesome crash that one btw), but I still love it. Alot.
Loved the vid! Really cool to see something else than drifting, racing or stunting! Awesome!

Crashing Vol. 1
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG