The online racing simulator
#1 - Zay
Help With The Computer Game "Monster Garage"
Hello guys, I don't know if anybody else has this game, it is a couple years old and is called Monster Garage. I am having trouble making the swamp buggy out of a VW bugcar in the 3rd stage or level. I cannot seem to find out how to make that custom exhaust, the one that raises out of the water so that it doesn't get filled with water.
if anyone has completed this level please post here.

Thanks,
zay
lol i remember that game could never get past the mini snowmobile level so i cant help
#3 - Zay
Yes I had ALOT of trouble with that one two, until I finally gave up and my brother figured it out.
But this level 3 is like impossible lol. I just tried it again and im completely stumped.
does this help at all?
wow i was just playing this.

yes you know how I got it
#6 - Zay
Quote from bunder9999 :does this help at all?

I got a closer look at how it is put together on that vid, so I tried some new stuff in the game, but still no luck.
#7 - RiCiN
#8 - Zay
Quote from RiCiN :This should help.

Thanks! I figured it out now. Once gain, thanks alot man.
However, I have came into another problem. I have completed the whellie ambulance level and when the game is explaining the next challenge to me(the limo fire truck), I keep getting kicked off and the error report comes up. I suspect that scratches on the disk are the problem, is there any way to remove the scratches? I have heard that toothpaste works, is that true?

thanks,
zay
#9 - Zay
Hello, can I please have a reply, getting pretty frustrating
Thanks,
zay
i always used handcream to "fix" cd's.
worked fine.

but butter should work too...whichever u have
just get a bit on the cd, and polish it gently.
Quote from Zay :Thanks! I figured it out now. Once gain, thanks alot man.
However, I have came into another problem. I have completed the whellie ambulance level and when the game is explaining the next challenge to me(the limo fire truck), I keep getting kicked off and the error report comes up. I suspect that scratches on the disk are the problem, is there any way to remove the scratches? I have heard that toothpaste works, is that true?

thanks,
zay

o0 install the patch. I had that problem. Patch fixed it. IIRC devs ****ed it up.
I forgot how addicting this game was. Had to dig around for the disk, but I'm playing it now. I don't think I could ever get past the fire limo.
#13 - Zay
Quote from Luke.S :o0 install the patch. I had that problem. Patch fixed it. IIRC devs ****ed it up.

Ok I will try that, and if it doesn't, I'll try Boosted's cream idea.
Thanks for reply's.

zay
Quote from Falcon140 :I forgot how addicting this game was. Had to dig around for the disk, but I'm playing it now. I don't think I could ever get past the fire limo.

Limo is easy, don't get the sand.
never had the full version...but do want.
cant buy it anywhere tho >_>
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Limo is easy, don't get the sand.

The last time I tried I was 10 or 11. Let's hope the extra 6 or 7 years of life and education help this time around.
#17 - Zay
Thanks Luke.S!
That worked and I am in the middle of the limo level.

Thanks,
zay

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG