The online racing simulator
2010 ITCC Pre-Season Race: Incident Thread
Hi Racers,

It was obvious during the Pre-Season meeting that several drivers did not observe good racing etiquette, or the iTCC Rules. We want to make sure that the 2010 iTCC Championship is an improvement on 2009 and so we would like to invite drivers from the Pre-Season Race meeting to comment on any incidents in which they were directly involved.

Replays available HERE

Please report any incidents in which you were directly involved during the Pre-Season Race meeting. Please use the template below:

Your Name:
Your LFS Username:

Driver(s) involved:

Description - Your opinion of what happened:

Which Event / Session: (Quali or Race 1/2/3)

Time of incident (e.g. Race 1 - 03:45):

I don't want any arguments in this thread, I will PM the drivers in question to get their comments.

Decisions/Penalties will be posted in a seperate thread.

Cheers
Sorry Santos
Your Name: 10 S.Mckenzie
Your LFS Username: Scott Mckenzie

Driver(s) involved: 10 S.Mckenzie, 43 R.Santos, 50 B. Holmberg

Description - Your opinion of what happened:

put my car in stupid place, 50 turned in a little causing me to hit 43. My fault for putting car in stupid place. Posted this here to say sorry to Rui

Which Event / Session: Race 1

Time of incident (e.g. Race 1 - 03:45): race 1 lap 1, on main straight few seconds after start.
Your Name: V.Verstreken
Your LFS Username: proa2414

Driver(s) involved: 91 K. Kliaudaitis

Description - Your opinion of what happened: He passed me before the start/finish line at the restart.

Which Event / Session: (Quali or Race 1/2/3): Race 3

Time of incident (e.g. Race 1 - 03:45): 31:02
Your Name:Chris Wilkinson
Your LFS Username: Wilko868

Driver(s) involved: 49 J.Christensen

Description - Your opinion of what happened: The green flag waves around 30.50.00, and Christensen gets a better restart than me from the second to last corner. He then proceeds to pull alongside me and make contact with me through the final corner. This in my opinion was dangerous towards me and others around.

Which Event / Session: Race 3 - Laps 10 and 11

Time of incident (e.g. Race 1 - 03:45): Race 3 - from 30.50.00
Your Name: Chris Wilkinson
Your LFS Username: Wilko868

Driver(s) involved: 49 J.Christensen

Description - Your opinion of what happened: Exiting the turn 5 and 6 complex, I end up on the grass to the outside of the #49. The #49 then hangs me out to dry on the grass (I suppose this is probably legal, a touch stupidity from me really but whatever, if it's not on, it's not on.) I get myself back on track, and in the draft of the #49, however the #49 proceeds to change position on the straight in regard to my movements at least 2 times, maybe even 3. Not on. He then spins himself out, and I proceed to shout "WAHEY!!!!" on ventrilo to Yann and Jack on the fact he has spun.

Which Event / Session: Race 3 - Lap 8

Time of incident (e.g. Race 1 - 03:45): From 22.15.00

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG