The online racing simulator
LFS Lag Please help!
(3 posts, started )
LFS Lag Please help!
Hey guys im a computer noob! I have a 1 year old laptop and I recently formatted the OS. After installing LFS it lags a lot! somewhere around 10 to 30fps. I dont know if its the game or the settings or my laptop just cant support it. If it is the game settings what settings should I be running no?

thanx guys!
Jack

laptop specs
vista 64
cpu AMD turion 64 x2 2.1gh
ram 4gb
video card-GeForce 7150m
Quote from Fat_Tube :Tip: Put on lowest possible graphics. If it doesnt lag, put little higher graphics. If it lags on lowest possible graphics, then I dont know what to do

(Sorry for my bad english )

This is pretty much all you can do. You can also make sure you don't have other stuff running in the background.

Also, for future reference (and to avoid confusion), your issue is with your frame rate (or FPS) and not lag. Lag generally refers to network latency.
Quote from sijia10358 : I recently formatted the OS. After installing LFS it lags a lot!

Hi Sijia

This might sound silly but did you remember to install all the drivers after you reinstalled the OS? not just the video and sound card drivers but also all the motherboard chipset drivers?

good luck

SD.

LFS Lag Please help!
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG