The online racing simulator
ProRacingRoom#1 remove ban?
(9 posts, started )
Hey guys, Was banned a while ago for swearing... I didnt mean to as its part of speech, I think i was kicked and then came back a swearing again.

or something like that..

anyway that was almost a year ago and I race seriously now, is there anyway I can get my ban removed?

thanks in advance

-Rodney
Quote from lrdbsi :Hey guys, Was banned a while ago for swearing... I didnt mean to as its part of speech, I think i was kicked and then came back a swearing again.

or something like that..

anyway that was almost a year ago and I race seriously now, is there anyway I can get my ban removed?

thanks in advance

-Rodney

You should complain on their forum, making things public here wont help you in any way.
Servers that don't allow swearing are the worst!
drivers that can't keep from swearing are the worst
Quote from colonio :drivers that can't keep from swearing are the worst

I beg to differ. Swearing is as much a part of racing as tires and fuel.

Nobody worth writing home about ever won a race without cursing someone along the way.
#7 - word.
Hit up our teamspeak server: 203.97.111.228:8767

Ninja is usually on there. If you explain yourself i'm sure he will sort it out
Quote from tmehlinger :I beg to differ. Swearing is as much a part of racing as tires and fuel.

Nobody worth writing home about ever won a race without cursing someone along the way.

Swear all you want, just don't chat it. If you want to talk reality: True, drivers swear all the time (as I do), but the TV producers don't let that audio on the air (at least on purpose) because there are kids listening (and driving online) that shouldn't be hearing that language.
#9 - senn
Game experience may change online. Not rated.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG