The online racing simulator
It's a question [Sound and speaker issues]
It is simple.
When I drive XR (I'm demo so it's stock.) on around 3500RPM my speakers look like they'll blast away, sound is so loud and deep, and on 5000RPM sound is much weaker, and it isn't logical.
If it helps I have Genious SW-HF 2,1 2000 speakers. POWER: 60W.
Sound card is Realtek HD Output (I'm not sure is it really a sound card... I think it is integrated on MB.).
Yes... I can boost it be like V80000 not like 2,0L XR.

Other ideas?
Do you use default car sounds?
Yup. Only defaults.

So? No answers?

Can any admin read this?

C'mon. Any helpful advice?????
you said you have a realtek "sound card"... does it also have "srs premium sound"? have you had a look in the realtek hd sound manager?

between them both, it's probably a setting you've checked that's altering the sound coming out of the pc.
Quote from bunder9999 :you said you have a realtek "sound card"... does it also have "srs premium sound"? have you had a look in the realtek hd sound manager?

between them both, it's probably a setting you've checked that's altering the sound coming out of the pc.

either that or its just the way the sound from the weaker cars is..
might be 'cause of the fact that they need to work harder at mid-range and then not as much at higher revs.. dunno tho
Chances are, the frequencies made at ~3500rpm are matching the crossover frequency of your speakers. Frequencies on and around the crossover often sound much louder than others on many (usually cheaper) x.1 systems.

My speakers do the same thing with a few cars (although most prominently in the XRG/XRT). The crossover on mine is ~125Hz and that's pretty much the frequency range of the XRG @3500rpm, particularly when coasting.

There's not a lot you can do about it, other than tweaking the crossover in your audio driver's settings (if it has that option), or finding a system wide Equaliser (good luck - if you find one that works, let me know ) and reducing some frequencies at around 110-170Hz.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG