The online racing simulator
Quote from Seb66 :and who was it that pulled a 22+ second gap over tommy?

Indeed, you drove a flawless stint, well done!

Ye were very unfortunate with the safety car, would have been a win for sure.
Quote from niall09 :Indeed, you drove a flawless stint, well done!

Ye were very unfortunate with the safety car, would have been a win for sure.

Cheers Mate. At least someone noticed!
SC period melted 2 hours of racing.....

I got bad taste in my mouth when i think about why is SC pulled out..
Quote from manneF1 :Wut?

You punted me off at the Boothy chicane But seeing as you are only 11 I will let you get away with it. Good race
Quote from Scott Mckenzie :You punted me off at the Boothy chicane But seeing as you are only 11 I will let you get away with it. Good race

I would call that as racing accident
Oh and before I forget, this was a absolutely great broadcast. One of the best I've had the pleasure to watch (not that I usually get to watch)
Quote from Gil07 :Oh and before I forget, this was a absolutely great broadcast. One of the best I've had the pleasure to watch (not that I usually get to watch)

Because you're ALWAYS on track pwning the whole field, yes Gil?
Neeeeeeeeoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

Or, because the broadcasts are usually passed your bed time?
For anyone who does not wish to download the entire clip, or just wants to watch it in an embedded player, I'm uploading the stream in hour-long(ish) parts to my blip.tv page. They will go up one at a time, after uploading at a massive great 45 KB/s (I throttle my uploads a bit to prevent them totally choking my innertubes), and a bit of conversions.

You can download the files from there as well. There's a box in the lower right if you go to each episode's permalink. As I edit the files (I'll be asleep when they start converting and start posting) I'll post permalinks in the GTAL section and on the NDR website.

d
Quote from Wilko868 :Because you're ALWAYS on track pwning the whole field, yes Gil?

Of course.

Actually, I usually get to watch 5 seconds of a broadcast at a time, followed by 30 minutes of buffering
Wow, I had some really good Hindhaugh moments in that 'cast.
Just a quick reminder that the whole race is now uploaded to JP's blip.tv account in hour segments, including the red flagged start.

http://dekojester.blip.tv

Enjoy
I just can't find broadcast in blip.tv from 1:45H to 0:50H, No problem if you cut it, but you know I drive in this period of time.
Quote from BeNicko :I just can't find broadcast in blip.tv from 1:45H to 0:50H, No problem if you cut it, but you know I drive in this period of time.

I am guessing part 3 is shorter than it was supposed to be. It's like 20 minutes instead of an hour or so.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG