The online racing simulator
momo racing wheel
(10 posts, started )
momo racing wheel
ok so I really dont feel like spending close to 200 on a wheel, so i decided to get the momo racing wheel. pros? cons?
Cons

It only turn 240º (or it was 270?)

Pros
The wheel itself is pretty nice. Being 100% rubber is a very good feature and the pedals are not bad either to be made in plastic

I had it and I have now a G25, and sometimes I still miss that rubber under my hands and the thick ring between my fingers
Pros -
lots of buttons, nice-ish feel to the wheel itself, shifter is in perfect position, easy to get inside of.

Cons -
after a month or so you will have to tighten some things up inside to stop the wheel from moving. Rubber can become very abrasive, and quite slippery as it starts to wear. Paddles feel kind of weird.

But all in all a great wheel, especially for the price. But, with G25 prices lowering to around £100 - £120, i would say its well worth forking out some extra money for the benefits. One of the biggest is that the G25 is so much smoother, and according to those who own one, the G27 is smoother than a G25.
i think the g25 is the way to go mutch more for the money
you say you can get a g25 for £100 - £120? we on about new? cus i cnt find jack only find ones about £150+
Thats why i said they often have offers on...
Check out the Logitech Driving Force GT, it is compatible with Windows with their latest drivers.

-Pros

-Maximum Turning of 900 degrees same as g25/27, and can be limited by gaming software
- lots of buttons
- they keep getting cheaper in some spots they are an equal price to the MOMO racing, if not the same price they are only 30-40 dollars more expensive.
-Good forcefeedback better than momo
- has helical gearing mesh for way smoother operation than the momo, even smoother than the g25

- Cons
- it has the momo racings same style of pedals, they however are very durable, i haven't worn them out yet.

Do some research on it, the DFGT is definitely the better wheel. I have been using the MOMO Racing (black) for quite some time, it has alot of play and knocking and after a while the Forcefeedback just stopped working.

momo racing wheel
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG