The online racing simulator
dio stomach cancer
(13 posts, started )
dio stomach cancer
idk if any of you listen to dio but he's been diagnosed with stomach cancer

got this from dio's official site:

Here is the latest update from Wendy Dio:
"Ronnie has been diagnosed with the early stages of stomach cancer. We are starting treatment immediately at the Mayo Clinic. After he kills this dragon, Ronnie will be back on stage, where he belongs, doing what he loves best, performing for his fans.
Thanks to all the friends and fans around the world that have sent well wishes. This has really helped to keep his spirit up.
Long Live Rock and Roll, Long Live Ronnie James Dio"
Took some time to be posted here, but I really hope he makes it.
I'm not really a fan of him but this is sad news for the Rock/Metal community. I hope he beats this.
Sucks massively I was going to see him earlier this month, but this meant the tour was cancelled.

Hope he pulls through. Get well soon Ronnie.
I don't mean to be rude or offensive, especially as cancer is such a horrible thing, but who is he?

Still, hope he recovers!
#6 - TiJay
He was frontman of Black Sabbath when they did Heaven and Hell, huge rock voice!
Quote from TiJay :He was frontman of Black Sabbath when they did Heaven and Hell, huge rock voice!

yea he also was in rainbow and elf...then did his own stuff and briefly did some work with tenacious d
Quote from TiJay :He was frontman of Black Sabbath when they did Heaven and Hell, huge rock voice!

They would still do it, they are on a lineup for a quite major national festival here.
#9 - 5haz
Bad news, one of the most epic voices in rock music.
Quote from ferrarifan777 : After he kills this dragon,

Shit he's got to kill a dragon too? That is a tough break. Good luck to him anyway.

MCA from Beastie Boys is recovering from lymphatic cancer at the moment, best of luck to him too.
That just sucks... Hopefully he'll pull through.

And if anyone hasn't heard of him, you probably heard one of these two songs by him, Man on the silver mountain(during his rainbow years) and Rainbow in the dark(his Dio years).
Dio was the first rock concert I ever went to. He does have a great voice.
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he'll make through it. Damn good singer

dio stomach cancer
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG