The online racing simulator
"failed to iniatilise graphics"
(5 posts, started )
#1 - Psygo
so, I can play the game in windowed mode no problem, and then I accidentally pressed shift F4, and then... oooooh the horrors

Okay but really, all I to know is if there is some kind of commandline to make it run in windowed mode, because apparently it can't run fullscreen.
I dual monitor with a normal 22" inch computer monitor, and a LG 32" tv, both at 1920x1080, could this be a problem? I could play in fullscreen before I started doing this, and I believe I have done it after too but it wont work anymore

Specs:
i7-920
12gb ram
GTX 295
Windows 7 professional 64bit

thanks.
As far as I understood from several discussions here, Vista and Win7 dropped support for mulit-monitor spanning fullscreen applications. Or the GFX drivers can't do it, or something similar.
#3 - Psygo
Quote from AndroidXP :As far as I understood from several discussions here, Vista and Win7 dropped support for mulit-monitor spanning fullscreen applications. Or the GFX drivers can't do it, or something similar.

I didn't tell it to span across the monitors though.
try deleting your graphics card cfg file. i had trouble with that after i started using my 47 HDTV as my main monitor deleted card cfg file and it worked after that, just had to reset my graphics options

12gb ram has got to be a waste lol, i have 8gb on windows 7 and i have never used more then 47% of it
#5 - Psygo
Quote from AnyBodyKilla :try deleting your graphics card cfg file. i had trouble with that after i started using my 47 HDTV as my main monitor deleted card cfg file and it worked after that, just had to reset my graphics options

12gb ram has got to be a waste lol, i have 8gb on windows 7 and i have never used more then 47% of it

I know it's a waste, I have only ever used at max about 4,7 gb which was while rendering movies and playing dirt 2 at the same time.
I hope it works though. Where's that file located anyway? I'll look for it.
Oh I found it, I just changed start windowed to 1, and it works now, thanks anyway

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG