The online racing simulator
yo
(14 posts, started )
yo
Umm, and the purpose of this thread is... to be proud of racism, and perversion??

We don't need any of that garbage here, thanks.
wtf? i don't need to be proud of racism.It's like saying"Hey, it's Hitler lets revive him so he can kill all the Jews."

That's not suppose to be good
I think what he meant was that he'd rather be in a place without the racism and perversion...
-
(bo-kristiansen) DELETED by bo-kristiansen : no point
lamo you have it right.

you guys ever heard of a viking hamster funeral before?

it's sad. very sad..

ya but im not hear to cause trouble. a couple of us over from wwiiOT we're talking about this game. we might all buy a copy and start hosting our own perma servers!!!
LOL, sorry. I missed the, "you guys don't seem as bad" part. Changes the whole meaning of your post It just reminded me of another group of guys that joined from another game and tried to trash the forums, but you don't seem like that

Anywho, welcome to LFS!
Indeed, WELCOME TO LFS!
Quote from Rappa Z :wtf? i don't need to be proud of racism.It's like saying"Hey, it's Hitler lets revive him so he can kill all the Jews."

That's not suppose to be good

woa.. okay.. for one, it wasnt JUST jewish, only half of the amount of people killed were the jewish (just pointing stuff out, not hunting down Rappa Z) it (since im studying this ... again... in history right now) total killed were 12 million, 6 million were jewish, the other 6 million were catholics, civilians, and ..'other' whatever that may be that does not include the aryan race

its just hit me now after learning about that last night that.. its such a stereotype to say oh.. WWII.. that brings jewish to the mind.. well.. not completely true, because it wasn't just the jewish

anyways.. thats all i have to say

also, why exactly are you trying to bring this game into the LFS forums?
Quote :LOL, sorry. I missed the, "you guys don't seem as bad" part. Changes the whole meaning of your post It just reminded me of another group of guys that joined from another game and tried to trash the forums, but you don't seem like that

Anywho, welcome to LFS!

sry 4 before. If any 1 wants i'd be happy to put u on my team.
Quote :woa.. okay.. for one, it wasnt JUST jewish, only half of the amount of people killed were the jewish (just pointing stuff out, not hunting down Rappa Z) it (since im studying this ... again... in history right now) total killed were 12 million, 6 million were jewish, the other 6 million were catholics, civilians, and ..'other' whatever that may be that does not include the aryan race

its just hit me now after learning about that last night that.. its such a stereotype to say oh.. WWII.. that brings jewish to the mind.. well.. not completely true, because it wasn't just the jewish

anyways.. thats all i have to say

also, why exactly are you trying to bring this game into the LFS forums?

i'm only in 6th grade. i have a long way. I don't care what religion they were. It still sickens me to see 12 mil. gone.

Quote :also, why exactly are you trying to bring this game into the LFS forums?

U asking Me????
Quote from Rappa Z :U asking Me????

No, hes asking indo420
Quote from Rappa Z :sry 4 before. If any 1 wants i'd be happy to put u on my team.

thanks for the offer but we are going to form our own team.

w00t
bought two copies one for me one for bud420

and btw we dont "smoke"
Quote from Rappa Z :I don't care what religion they were.

Why not?

yo
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG