The online racing simulator
Quote :finally managed to read all the pages from where i left off, over 2000 posts now, sheeesh its getting ridicilous. One just cant keep up with all the posting...

i went to sleep and 6 pages poped up.
Quote from Madman_CZ :finally managed to read all the pages from where i left off, over 2000 posts now, sheeesh its getting ridicilous. One just cant keep up with all the posting...

hopefully the patch is coming today..

You read the whole thread? I bet it was very repetitive.
Quote from Blackout :The 1st step is to admit the problem. "Hi, Im Bo and I have an addiction" go ahead, say it aloud.

Do you need a patch for your addition? Place 1 patch on your LFS folder to help fight the cravings!
Quote from Madman_CZ :hopefully the patch is coming today..

Hopefully you will come up with a new avatar picture first Tons of crazy madman faces, I wonder what else you could do

EDIT: EEK, 4 posts all at once
We're like a bunch of emo teens waiting for that drug deler to give us the crack.Were is me patch!
:bowdown::lfs:
Quote from evans :You read the whole thread? I bet it was very repetitive.

You read the whole thread? I bet it was very repetitive.

Sorry, couldn't resist
Quote from evans :You read the whole thread? I bet it was very repetitive.

only had to catch up from my last post really. around page 60 i think....

as for the faces, already have one avater planned upon patch release but might make up another one today if boredom strikes!
Help !!!
i downloaded a patch ( the ghost car one ) and i don't know where to save the file about so it will work
Quote from Madman_CZ :only had to catch up from my last post really. around page 60 i think....

as for the faces, already have one avater planned upon patch release but might make up another one today if boredom strikes!

Your avatar is really very silly, i can't stop laughing:huepfenic:bump::smileyrai:uglyhamme:uglyhammer:,i think your avatar become the most silly in history.Hope you make new silly avatar soon
Quote from molocco :

peace mo

edit: why is my picture not showing correctly? why is the image resized in the link? why are the simple tasks always the hardest? /edit

This phrase at the end is interesting: "Watch the road"... So, is there something new on the road of the guru-picture?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :RALLY PACK!

That should explain it

Blackwood Forest... Mysterious car... rally course prominently center, :hide:

That is actually a very good option, since the normal cars cant do RallyX in under 1 minute either. Its not just the GP track that is close to 1 minute, but also the RallyX track has laptimes close to 1 minute. I guess the Subaru that you can see in one of the splash screens could do it under 1 minute.
Quote from molocco :

peace mo

edit: why is my picture not showing correctly? why is the image resized in the link? why are the simple tasks always the hardest? /edit

wuhh dude.. that link messed up my browser

(maybe thats why u removed ti...)

:irked: :arge: :bananadea
Quote from _--NZ--_[HUN] :http://www.liveforspeed.net/guru.html

"but who needs a minute in blackwood ?"

The WR with FO8 is 1:00:53, so this might be a hint at a faster car

Or improved physics will result in faster lap times, thus breaking the 1:00 barrier without the need for a new car.
Few people can control the FO8, let alone approach a 1:00 time so an even faster car would be pointless imo. An improved FO8 with better handling though

I don't think there's going to be a new car at all.

But then again, i could be wrong
Quote from L(Oo)ney :http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5500/patchhack8wz.jpg

Drink!!!!! patch!!! feck!!!......................drink!!!!!!!!! drink!!!!! patch!!!!!! out!!!!! feck!

really quick posting here i must refresh every second
Quote from PerG :really quick posting here i must refresh every second

yeah, i am working on the computer and everytime i go back to the forum to refresh another 10 posts have appeared... haven,t people got anything else to do!!!!!
Page 59 when I went to sleep. 10 pages has grown over 8 hours.
woohhooo, page "69"
Quote from Mc21 :Page 59 when I went to sleep. 10 pages has grown over 8 hours.

You know what that means, don't you? You need to sleep less.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :woohhooo, page "69"

Call me stupid, but this has been bothering me for a while. Haven't we seen the guru page before, and a long time ago at that?
All the cool people post on page 69. Like I said the new vehicle is a motorcycle.
Quote from the_angry_angel :Call me stupid, but this has been bothering me for a while. Haven't we seen the guru page before, and a long time ago at that?

ok, Stupid

Interesting.... are you sure... before my time...

Anyone else help ?

Maybe it might hold a clue !!?
"We have also been experimenting with another interesting feature as well... "

Thats from the main forum page, which leaves 1 option to me there, weather/fog.. hmm

:spanish:
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG