The online racing simulator
Amanda Knox Case
(16 posts, started )
Amanda Knox Case
Hey guys,

So, I tend to go on Yahoo quite a lot and over the past week I started to look at the Amanda Knox case. I had never heard of it before, but it seemed to interest me.

For those of you that don't know about the case, here's a link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Meredith_Kercher

So, I started looking at what evidence they had and what type of stuff was going on, but I just can't figure out why she was convicted guilty. I mean, there doesn't seem to be any definite evidence against her.

So, not wanting to sound retarded if I ever talk about this in public, could you guys help explain why she was? Or why you think she shouldn't have been?

Thanks,
Shashdev
they had her DNA on the handle of the knife and the girls blood on the end, pretty clear cut to me. She made a cover saying they had been robbed in the night which came out to be a lie. So she was either covering for the murderer or she was the murderer, if she isn't going to tell who the murderer was then she deserves it anyway. Kinda annoying tbh if this was any other fugly girl no-one would give a toss if they got 26 years, but cause shes good looking everyone doubts the justice system all of a sudden?

Id give her one though, wondering if your going to be killed in the night just adds to the thrill
She looked like a cold-hearted remorseless killer
Shes had better days like this one:

She does have really evil eyes though, i think the right decision was made.
#5 - garph
Quote from mookie427 :She looked like a cold-hearted remorseless killer

I'm glad you're not a judge.

I don't like the look of him, his eyes are too close together............kill him!
The Italian courts are jealous of her and they're trying to take away her freedoms.
-
(Noccy) DELETED by Noccy
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :they had her DNA on the handle of the knife and the girls blood on the end, pretty clear cut to me. She made a cover saying they had been robbed in the night which came out to be a lie. So she was either covering for the murderer or she was the murderer, if she isn't going to tell who the murderer was then she deserves it anyway. Kinda annoying tbh if this was any other fugly girl no-one would give a toss if they got 26 years, but cause shes good looking everyone doubts the justice system all of a sudden?

Id give her one though, wondering if your going to be killed in the night just adds to the thrill

Yeah, I did read about that, but if they found it at the boyfriend's house, it makes sense that Knox would have touched it. I mean, I am sure she cooked some food (or at least made some sandwiches) for the boyfriend.....jk,jk. Still, it makes sense that Knox's dna was on the knife. It is weird that Meredith's was on there though. But my only beef about the outcome is that there doesn't seem to be conclusive evidence.

And personally, I don't think she looks like a killer. But that doesn't really matter.
Quote from garph :I'm glad you're not a judge.

I don't like the look of him, his eyes are too close together............kill him!

tongue-in-cheek post

no really, I'm glad she was found guilty the evidence was against her, right decision made
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :She does have really evil eyes though, i think the right decision was made.

I would...but I might remove all the knifes from the house first.
She is guilty, People have been locked up for less and if she was black she wouldnt get a 2nd chance..

Its only because the parents are in bed with US politicians and creating a public spectacle just just for camwhoring and money begging, Everyones along for the free media ride humping the publicity.

The justice system in Italy seems to work for them and its kind of pointless getting lawyers from the clown court system of America to try and change the outcome.

Just watching some of the "shes innocent" vids from her parents n friends proves that they are idiots that dont know whats going on, They all seem to have their fingers in their ears over the evidence so far so.

The prosecution is pushing to get her conviction extended to life as they think its too lenient, There must be enough evidence to make them push for life so its not just a clear cut innocent mistake conviction...

1 bit of iffy dna evidence isnt going to make the mountain of other circumstantial evidence just vanish, Or the fact that she couldnt get her story straight from 1 time to another, She changed it/lied so many times it was obvious there was something going on.
i had to do a piece of uni law coursework on this case, the whole case was a shambles in terms of collection of evidence etc, but it did seem like there was enough evidence to convict knox, it could have been 1 of 3 people if i remember correctly and the evidence pointed to knox as the most likely :S
Quote from garph :I'm glad you're not a judge.

Reminds me of this.

Quote from kirmy :i had to do a piece of uni law coursework on this case, the whole case was a shambles in terms of collection of evidence etc, but it did seem like there was enough evidence to convict knox, it could have been 1 of 3 people if i remember correctly and the evidence pointed to knox as the most likely :S

I do recall all 3 were convicted for the murder, I believe in Italian law it is similar to America, in that everyone involved in a crime gets sentenced for it. So if you gave a mate a lift home where he kills his wife, you get tried for murder too.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I do recall all 3 were convicted for the murder, I believe in Italian law it is similar to America, in that everyone involved in a crime gets sentenced for it. So if you gave a mate a lift home where he kills his wife, you get tried for murder too.

yeah, now you mention it your right, but the evidence for the whole case and the way the case was actually conducted was a shambles
It seems that any case that receives massive media attention and speculation always falls to shambles, no matter what country it's in.

Amanda Knox Case
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG