The online racing simulator
Thrustmaster RALLYE GT PRO FORCE FEEDBACK
Hi there.

Finally i bought a new wheel. Everything fine so far,but im really
diappointed of the Force Feedback. OK i already knew that FFB is nothing
for games, not if time counts. But thats not the problem. I want to turn it off. And so , i did. But with or wothout force its way to hard to turn . Ive no idea why but when windows load up and the driver is loaded, the wheel suddenly moves harder. Does anyone know how to turn off that shit? Unplugging the power didnt helped at all. This thing goes on with the USB power or maybe some kind of induction brake. I dont kow why these designers trying to torture me.

-chuck
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Sorry, what do you mean with "correct device". I mean, I set it up correctly.
I can steer, accellerate and brake. Could there something else be wrong?

Ill try with a new clean parallel install but i cant imagine that this could help since its moves exacly this hard as on windows desktop.

PS: I have disconnected my old MS Wheel completely and there is only the new one connected.
-
Got it. But there is no selection since there is only one wheel connected.
-
As time goes by, I understand what are you trying to tell me. But
I do *not* want Force Feedback at all. Im trying to turn it off

Of course it works when I turn it on in the game and move the
streng bar slightly up. But I can not seroiusly drive with FFB activated. It simply shakes the wheel and makes you get tired. From my point of view there is no advantage having FFB on.

OK you will ask why this stupid guy buys an FFB wheel just to turn it off.
The answer is simple. The wheels are way better and the non-FFB wheels use springs or something like that to center it. I do not want this either.
I just wish to have a wheel that moves easy and fast and if I take my hands off it should stay where it is. My "old" MS wheel could do this but its getting old and the buttons are not reliable.
-
I found a final solution.

I opened this thing and got rid of that stupid rubber belt that
connects the axis with the motor.

BUT, as I was looking into it I found out that this f**** piece of s***
uses an analogue potentiometer to measure axis movement instead of an opticial solution. Man I cant say how angry and disappointed I am.

I just wasted 120 Euros for electical trash from the 60s!

I will call Thrustmaster and I swear, they will remeber this call!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG