The online racing simulator
Hello.

I made a gfx project of widget for wordpress.
If someone have that knowledge of widget making for that script and want to help to make something really helpfull and useful for ppl - go
I will be really glad if someone will take care for it and work on it to make it shiny.

What do You think?

Something based on java script which will get data by some include or what?
Im not so pro from this

Wordpress API: http://codex.wordpress.org/Widgets_API
Attached images
lfsserverstatus_wordpress.jpg
lfsserverstatus_wordpress.jpg
#2 - Zalex
Sound like a great idea !

And your image demo look good,
I wish someone will help you on that.

Will follow this thread to see if there is anything new on that.
I hope someone will do that, i posted link to wordpress widget api
I made it with simple .js file, check out the screen, its working with default iframe from devs
Attached images
1259956206.jpg
And again, wordpress.org!

Plugin installation is not possible for .com? Right?
How would one configure the Widget, how would the widget know what server to get the information from? I'm assuming you would be doing this from the LFSWorld query Hosts, so to get the server's information along with the number of active users. Where does the link for each of the clients go, LFSWorld? Answer me these questions, and I'll consider it, but I want a comprehensive overview of what you want this to do first.
Quote from Dygear :How would one configure the Widget, how would the widget know what server to get the information from? I'm assuming you would be doing this from the LFSWorld query Hosts, so to get the server's information along with the number of active users. Where does the link for each of the clients go, LFSWorld? Answer me these questions, and I'll consider it, but I want a comprehensive overview of what you want this to do first.

I wants to put informations live from server whos logged in and automaticly script will add lfsw links to each players.

I made something already by myself: www.liveforspeed.pl for preview
its possible because its widget - You adding TEXT widget and You need to put there include code to file on Your server where You have .js with script and .css with graphics
Quote from Gudowski :I wants to put informations live from server whos logged in and automaticly script will add lfsw links to each players.

I made something already by myself: www.liveforspeed.pl for preview

could you please release the code? or the widget?
Thanks!
I will do it after weekend, with informations how to add it etc etc.
That looks interessant ! I'll follow that.
amazing man keep it up, looking forward to release
As others stated above, with the text widget you can do almost everything you wish (providing you have some html and php/js knowledge).

It only works on worpdress.org though (.com automatically filters out any js/php code).

You may take a look at our recently upgraded site, on GVRteam (that's the Greek LFS community, among other things). There are a few widgets running on the top of the right-hand sidebar, they're interactive too (as a side-note, have also a look at our customization of the airio-script, on the FRL tab for example... click on Airio once inside the tab).

However we are not ready to release anything publicly yet, since they need more work to be done on them.

But you get the idea! You don't really need to learn WP's codex API to have your job done. The text-widget is built-in on Wordpress.org and you can pretty much dump anything into it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG