The online racing simulator
Congratulations Arox123...
(97 posts, closed, started )
We all love you ErAri
I'm allowed to touch him?
Argh.. i wanna Beat his laptime, I Can only get a 28.55, 1 Second quicker than yesterday.. Hopefully i can be on the pace Soon
Quote from The Very End :I'm allowed to touch him?

Leave something for me too. You can do it, but do not go too far!
Quote from bandaid :Uhh.. yeah.

Congrats on smashing the wall like a noob and then having the cheek to even upload it.

"ooh ooh let me suck up the arse of someone that has a WR!!"

Pathetic.

I don't care so much if he did a WR or not. You are all just jealous, because someone you don't like is getting a little fame, but guess what - you are contributing to this by posting more in this thread, even if it's with the only purpose to flame. As I said - Pathetic.

Let me tell you something more: If I didn't see so much unfair flaming I wouldn't comment here at all... buuut, since some of you think they look cool by flaming at someone, just because he is a little bit faster than them, then I don't really know where this forum will go to(actually - I know - to hell).
I got this but lfsw is being a homo and won't let me upload, 1st split is crap but last is wall bangin awesome Says i didn't do it in hotlap mode but i did, im on z25

hmm maybe i hit the wall to hard and its invalid :\ didn't check
Attached files
Pearcy_2k7_SO3_BF1_02721.spr - 33.2 KB - 180 views
Quote from broken :You are all just jealous

LOL, I was going to stay out and watch the thread continue to unfold, but this statement is too good to be true. Hotlappers, chow down.
lol, i did 26 with wall, but sometimes it gets invalid
send me your set Mine just seems to plain suck s1 or im just failing at it
Update to Z28 noob, then take the WR.
Nah, i overdid the wall, i thought it was too easy for 3 tenths Ill get a diff set and try later, mine needs different TC settings a think.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Nah, i overdid the wall, i thought it was too easy for 3 tenths Ill get a diff set and try later, mine needs different TC settings a think.

I seriously lol'd guys. Just go on and make arox cry
Arox
Also...
Quote from Kristi :I seriously lol'd guys. Just go on and make arox cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... gK_Hk&feature=related
The sequel! Would be hilarious.

Quote from JO53PHS :In defence of Arox, he gave up speedhacking a long time ago. We had previously permanently banned him from NDR Events for being a known speedhacker. We gave him a chance and lifted the ban, and he's raced fairly (don't quote me on this - I don't turn up at all our events ) ever since.

On a more serious note; alright, i'll have to take that back. I haven't really seen any topics regarding him speedhacking anyway for a long time now. I guess you're right.
This thread is great example of wasting time because of nothing.
So Arox. Did you kick the ass out of your current PB without the wall?
Quote from Mysho :This thread is great example of wasting time because of nothing.

Why bother Reading then posting If it wastes 30 Seconds of your life.
oh really?
Quote from Jordan2007 :Why bother Reading then posting If it wastes 30 Seconds of your life.

I've never said it wastes my time. It's just funny to see this somehow. I just imagined how would world be if everyone did hotlaps because of someone's wallhax and so on. Nah, nevermind.
#96 - 5haz
Arox seems to be one of those people who can get nothing right, trouble seems to follow him everywhere.

But please don't use walls as a steering assist, it requires no skill. I accidentally wallrode in real life and all I got was a £500 repair bill.
this thread has created nothing but a rather large amount of reported posts and people spamming new threads so im closing it for the good of all man kind.
This thread is closed

Congratulations Arox123...
(97 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG