The online racing simulator
Round 1 - post race discussion
Here is the post race discussion thread, replays can be found here.

Cheers
Lost the feature race for 0.02 second after leading from the start... Ugh, what a blonde momment from me(again) Well, congrats Freddy, nicely done, nice battle in the last laps tho

Anyway, this was a lot of fun, looking for more now
I think this race reduced the life span of my wheel a lot, it felt like i'm tearing it apart during some of the countersteering, catch-sliding action

Enjoyed the race a lot, holding the RAC on the track was the biggest of challenges for me, so I didn't look at the positions, in the end i was really happy with the 6th position
Thx Yann, that surely was an awesome battle

Took it pretty easy in race one, just got into the rythm and kept first place from start to finish

Second race was way more exciting, started eight, and had to get past the guys with a much slower setup than i used in the sprint. Was a bit lucky though, several guys made mistakes which made me get through the field quite easely. However, passing Yann for the first spot was a real hazzle, and it took a pretty big mistake from him for me to get past him. Much fun!
Quote from audimasta :
Second race was way more exciting, started eight, and had to get past the guys with a much slower setup than i used in the sprint. Was a bit lucky though, several guys made mistakes which made me get through the field quite easely. However, passing Yann for the first spot was a real hazzle, and it took a pretty big mistake from him for me to get past him. Much fun!

Yea... So hard to get over it My race was mistakeless for the 207 first corners, but I HAD to fail big time in the 208th/208

Oh well... At least, you deserve it much more than I do Freddy, so I cannot really complain Was a nice fight too
Official results posted here.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG