The online racing simulator
The New '09 Round 3: Protests and Penalites
Post any protests you got here, in the proper format:

Lap and Timecode
Cars involved
Brief description of incident.

Deadline for protests is Monday, November 30, 2009 at 20:30 UTC.
#2 - BAMBO
Lap and Timecode: lap 7 - 10:41.77
Cars involved: 93 and 36
Brief description of incident: I basically made a move to pass car 36 which succeeded but then we had to brake for the last turn. I had the inside line and was ahead by more then half a car length at the corner entry. Car 36 instead of slightly braking to avoid me, moved on thus tackling me and making me lose a couple of positions not to mention that he himself lost some time.
Quote from BAMBO :Lap and Timecode: lap 7 - 10:41.77
Cars involved: 93 and 36
Brief description of incident: I basically made a move to pass car 36 which succeeded but then we had to brake for the last turn. I had the inside line and was ahead by more then half a car length at the corner entry. Car 36 instead of slightly braking to avoid me, moved on thus tackling me and making me lose a couple of positions not to mention that he himself lost some time.

Car 36 slides on the way to the final turn, losing speed, and brakes constantly to the contact point from then. Car 93 has previously switched to Car 36's left from being on the right, and does a late-braking move into the hairpin. Car 93 is carrying an extra 20 or so km at the point of contact, compared with other cars average speeds around that point on the course. This was 30 kph faster than Car 36 was at the contact point.

Car 36 appears to hold his line and regain car control prior to the contact.

Car 93 appears to not have been able to successfully navigate the turn if the contact had not happened.

More fault is assignable here to the late-braking divebomb maneuver by Car 93. A WARNING is issued to Driver of Car 93 for causing an avoidable incident. There will be no time penalty applied as the incident cost significant time to Car 93.
#4 - BAMBO
Unfortunately, I must not agree with your statement since my move on car 36 can't be called a dive bomb. While it is true that I carried an extra 20 km/h into the corner then car 36, that does not make it a dive bomb since I didn't brake late and was not blocking car 36's line. And I would have been more then capable to negotiate the turn without car 36's tackle.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG