The online racing simulator
SCORE - 3 hours of Westhill
(17 posts, started )
#1 - X-Ter
I'm looking for a driver to help me complete the three hours of Westhill scheduled on SCORE in 14 days (Sunday, April 23:rd). You should be able to handle the XR-GTR fairly (that means keeping it on track), but you don't have to be blinding fast. Any takers? Please post reply in this thread.
#2 - Cawwa
What is SCORE? How many teams?

EDIT: Omg I have being blind on the old days. Sry, didn't see your link.
#3 - Scoop
I'm youre man, i got a very good setup and i can keep it on track
#4 - X-Ter
Thanks for answering Cawwa and Scoop

I'm going to go with Cawwa on this one. Since he's from Sweden as I am, it'll feel good to defend the blue and yellow colors together.
But Scoop, if you really like to comepete in this event, there are a number of drivers over at SCORE still looking for a co-driver. Link in signature
Hi guys,

I am competing regularly in the SCORE series as well, and Im also looking for a XRR driver to join me for the 3 hours.

Same as X-Ter, just want anyone that can keep it on track
What time do you guys drive?
I might do it, if I have time and a good teammate.
My best time is 1:33.39 atm.
Well the most important thing would be to be able to compete . As for lap times, I've done a few laps in there and Im doing 40s right now.
Priitmek if you want to you can drive with me. I'm driving the FZR. My best is 1:32.4x
Well, I'm a XRR guy.
Ah too bad. Well if there are any drivers able to do fast times and that can keep car on track, I'm still searching
- Priitmek -
There are more XRR in the seires besides mine. To the best of my knowledge there are seats available for this event
Aly why dont you ask your team m8 who is also in the same race
Well because my teammate's driving the FXR perhaps. And out of that thinking , he has plenty of drivers to choose from in our own team that practiced Westhill on the FXR So I'm in a bad situation, I've got to find another driver that is fast and consistent, of course I'm also looking at our own team. If anybody from us will get the FZR right then I shall drive with him. 3 of us are enlisted in this series, so that makes 3 2driver teams for this race from us.
Alain, What are you considering fast times for NON qualifier setups. I've seen the WR's replays and your FZR and FXR Hot Laps. (Very impressive)

I'm comfortable at 1:39 to 1:40 on the FZR for a long run with a best of 1:37 on 50% fuel load hot lap. Just looking for an idea of how much to scare my self in looking for more speed. Pretty scared already on the 1:37's
interesting i'll get on to my team m8's (if theres still room???)
Quote from nmanley :Alain, What are you considering fast times for NON qualifier setups. I've seen the WR's replays and your FZR and FXR Hot Laps. (Very impressive)

I'm comfortable at 1:39 to 1:40 on the FZR for a long run with a best of 1:37 on 50% fuel load hot lap. Just looking for an idea of how much to scare my self in looking for more speed. Pretty scared already on the 1:37's

Well if you take a look at my ESL race at Westhill 3 weeks ago, you can see that fast
means something around 1:33-1:35 in race (R2's, 18 laps per stint but I'm working to get 19-20 laps out of it). (But btw this was a bad race for me with much car problems) And of course I'm not talking about the real pro's that can do 1:32's -1:31's in race.

Now the big unknown is the new patch, if it comes out before the race the setups eventually need some reworking if not even to be built up from scratch.
And also the strategy will probably need reworking, as far as we know tyre physics are gonna be updated to counter the low speed grip issue. But how about tyre wear, we don't know.
If this is gonna be changed then it would perhaps lead to the result that you have to put an harder compound for the race, which also means that setups need to be adjusted to that.
Quote from LRB_Aly :Well if you take a look at my ESL race at Westhill 3 weeks ago, you can see that fast
means something around 1:33-1:35 in race (R2's, 18 laps per stint but I'm working to get 19-20 laps out of it). (But btw this was a bad race for me with much car problems) And of course I'm not talking about the real pro's that can do 1:32's -1:31's in race.

Now the big unknown is the new patch, if it comes out before the race the setups eventually need some reworking if not even to be built up from scratch.
And also the strategy will probably need reworking, as far as we know tyre physics are gonna be updated to counter the low grip issue. But how about tyre wear, we don't know.
If this is gonna be changed then it would perhaps lead to the result that you have to put an harder compound for the race, which also means that setups need to be adjusted to that.

Ahh yes the new tire update. That will be interesting.
I've tweeked some more and I can run R3's on back and R2's on front and maintain high 1:38's on 50% fuel load. I have not ran 18 or 20 laps yet as I find my concentration is shit ater 8pm.
I can clearly see that the correct line will be more important to lap times than the perfict setup but it will take both to make the tires last.

Thanks for the comments.

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG