The online racing simulator
Need Your Help..
(10 posts, started )
Need Your Help..
We need as many votes as possible...so please can you vote for Peterhead here please. Alexandra Burke must play in the glamour of Peterhead.

It's not that I want to go and see her, I just love the idea of Peterhead winning this and Nokia having to send her out. Heck if you do win tickets, put them on ebay, some daft idiot will think peterhead is a lovely wee fishing village to go to and pay good money for them.

Made the news also....STORY CLICK
Who the heck is Alexandra Burke and where is Peterhead and why...?
Alexandra Bruke is this Clicky

And Peterhead is basically a small Scottish village with the population being about 10,000. Its also a fishing village and a dump.

So why you should vote is because we all want this celebrity (who become famous by winning X-Factor), having to play in a dump.

I have voted
Quote from Kalev EST :Who the heck is Alexandra Burke and where is Peterhead and why...?

1) Not too sure, but some star, who isstupid enough to put a glamour gig as a prize and allowing the public to vote. Hence why the group of football fans have high-jacked this to get her to Peterhead.

2) Think of the most glamourious place in the world...double it. Now think of what the opposite of that place would be...then double that and you only scratch the surface and depressing state that Peterhead is. Offically worse than Glasgow during a hail storm.

3) Poops and giggles.

Official tourist board photo of Peterhead...this is as good as it gets.

edit: Bugger, shorty beat me to it.
Peterhead is in scotland, and alexandra burke is the winner of last years x factor singing competition.

Do you think they'll notice a whole lot of Scott MacDonald names?

VICTORY IS OURS

Unfortunaetly though, the only arena...I mean hall, big enough to host any type of gig happens to be the Community Centre, which is currently booked for the locla town panto.

Aaahh, the glamour of being a pop star.....
#9 - wild
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :

VICTORY IS OURS

Unfortunaetly though, the only arena...I mean hall, big enough to host any type of gig happens to be the Community Centre, which is currently booked for the locla town panto.

Aaahh, the glamour of being a pop star.....

Just stick her in a trawler and send her out to sea
Make sure to go there and film it.

Need Your Help..
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG