The online racing simulator
5-a-side tournament
(8 posts, started )
5-a-side tournament
i was wondering what the responce would be like to myself setting up a 5-a-side football tournament. the ball is the uf1, the cars...i was thinking rb4, maybe fxr. possible multiple cars per team, with restrictions.

what does everyone think??

this will be linked with the CRC, but its a fun event, aimed at exactly what games are made for, fun. so whatever beefs you have with the crc, or if you dont think we should exist, who cares, this is supposed to be fun.

so what do you lot think?? can we have a fair amount of teams?? maybe official teams, like T7R, [noobs] or ATC??
:ices_rofl what an idea

I don't know if some of our drivers like it but i'll let them know.

btw.
That reminds me on an old 5-A-Side cup i have on the shelf. (from 1985 somewhere in wales)
Attached images
5aside.jpg
#3 - th84
Sounds like fun, id be up for it depending on dates and times.

I have someone in mind to drive the football :P (just a joke)
ive got a few in mind to drive the ball

but on a more serious note, what are your thought on the teamings, just random, whoever you want teams, or 5-6 people from actual teams?

im more for the random teams, but to get this going, ill do either.
once its properly started, all the info will be on the crc site, but i might(if your nice) post basics over on here, times etc.
just gotta get enough interest now
iam in ^^
#6 - th84
i think it would be cool to have actual teams if enough are intrested, if not, random would be fun as well!! actually the random teams may be more fun than having actual team mates! maybe put all intrested names in a hat and whoever u get, u get! whatever you decide, i think it will be fun!
This does sound like a lot of fun. Count me in too if the timing is right!
MG Racing host football matches regualy

Check this out

5-a-side tournament
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG