The online racing simulator
Lightning Servers: 46 Slot Servers and Insims at a Cheap Price!

Hi all! a new server hosting and Insim creating business has started! L-I-G-H-T-N-I-N-G Servers!
We currently host 5 servers and our longest for 16 days for the Last Lap Motorsports racing team.
Our website can be found here http://lightning-servers.co.cc/
visit the shop( http://lightning-servers.co.cc/Sales/ ) to see info about buying insims and servers. You can also visit the server stats to see what servers are currently running and much more info.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at http://lightning-servers.co.cc/leaders.php
The forums should be up and running soon!

Read more about our servers on the website and please check us out and our servers.
****please note that there are more than 46 slot options for servers.****
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
Just bought a $20,- insmin.
Will post how it went after i got my product.
still didnt recive my insim.
Quote from lightning servers :You can also visit the server stats to see what servers are currently running and when maitmence will be performed along with the server size.

Try proof-reading next time you make a post to advertise your business.
still didnt recive my insim :@
Edit; still got nothing i am starting to think this is a scam.
-
-
its a litlle confused to buy there

for other people that english is not the native languague

we need more info

for 32/47 slots ? prices for year

for 15 slots (demo) price for year

because just apears:

13€ Server
€13.03 €12.26

and:

27€ Server
€27.59 €25.29

support Airio, LFS lapper

with CPanel? Setup Free?

the costumers need more info if they want to sell servers
-
-
Sorry about the time it is taking i have sent you an email not sure if you recieved it but im working on your order.

We only have 2 members on our support team and they are both Australians i am still looking for more trustfull members who would help for minimal payment as we have to keep updating our hosting machines and it costs a bit so if you would like to join email me at [email protected] and i will ask you a few questions and put you on as a trial for a week.

Please email us after your order has been sent so we can respond as quick as we can.

Thanks for your time.
Quote from zeugnimod :Try proof-reading next time you make a post to advertise your business.

Seeing that you just changed that part to completely different words (it's much, btw, not mouch) I might as well tell you that the right word would have been "maintenance".
Yes sorry about that a friend typed it up and i have not seen him online to be able to ask him to fix it lol

Also servers will be updated to Dedi Z28
still didn't receive anything, or a scam or just terrible slow delivery.
Edit: got a email that they will sent it in 24 hours, very very very very slow service
The insim takes me a day to code from recieving payment i belive i posted that on the website that it could take me a few weeks but i have been working on one recently and i should have it finished this time tomorrow
no it was not posted on the website.
-
News
Hi LFS players ,

Got some great offers for servers and someother things i will be selling servers for 3 €'s each if you are someone wanting one sign up on our forum and send me a pm ill give you the correct paypal account to purchase it with insim programs will be for sale too if you want one with the source code it will cost you 50€ and then i will send you the source if you just want a insim on your server that will cost 1€ if you already have one but if you would like me to creat one for you and to run it on your server without you getting the source code it will cost another 5€'s just pm me on the forum and i will set them up for you if you are after a insim it will take me about 2 or 3 weeks to complete it.

Any queries just contact me via msn or the forum.

Link to shop: Lightning Servers Shop.

Best Regards,
RacerX
Posted on the 11.04.2009

says "if you are after a insim it will take me about 2 or 3 weeks to complete it."
recived my insim looks very nice
Good to hear. Please register up in the forums and post what you think or if you have any feedback so Racer can improve.
-
Forum Mod
Quote from robtuner :recived my insim looks very nice

Im glad you like it, if you find anything wrong in it tell me and ill repair it for you asap.
Support is online! If you look at the website scroll down a bit and click on livezilla chat.
-
I was just testing mustangman
-
Christmas specials comming soon
Support online on Livezilla and MSN to contact me send a mail to Me on Zilla (Brayden) or contact me on msn [email protected]
Decmeber 5, 2009: Well I only have good things to say about [LS] Lighting Servers. They put up my server in a reasonable amount of time and they are in the middle of making my insim for my server. There respeact there costmers (or atleast me) from what I see. I plane to keep my server with them as long as I can.

Server Name: Team Insane Dragon's Cruise

December 11, 2009: Still waiting for insim and its the 11th. when I order it on the 1st. Not to be a bother but it seems to be slow on getting insim for my server. However the server seems to be good I haven't had one lag issue with it. If it keeps this up for the rest of the month I might oreder the rest of my server through them as well.
Sorry about the insim trouble i found out someone from our managment team had been messing around in our dedicated host but thats now fixed your insim should have been on for 2 days now that the issue has been dealt with.
Servers down for maintemence?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG