The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
2009 NDR Xmas Event - Sign-ups and information
On behalf of New Dimension Racing, I am pleased to announce the following information about the latest edition of the highly popular NDR 2h Fun Events - the 2009 NDR Christmas Event.

Various suggestions for combos have been suggested, and the following has been decided:

Date: 19/12/09
Time: 18:30 UTC
Length: 2h
Server: NDR|2009 Xmas Event
Password: PMed/E-mailed to you

And the Combo:

Track: FE3 [Fern Bay Gold]
Cars: LRF*+TBO [FXO +3% Restriction]

Qualification will be week-long open track Airio-controlled quali, with your best time from any of your drivers counting. This will start the Monday prior to the race and run until shortly before the event is scheduled to start. As always, both single-drivers and -driver teams are allowed.

The Event will be broadcasted, live on NDRTV, with Chris "Margerine" Wilkinson and Jonathan "The Optimistic Pessimist" Palmer as your hosts.

The rules of the event are as follows:
  • The Race Director (dekojester/J@tko) is in charge. What we say goes.
  • Please watch out for Blue Flags, and respect each other when passing.
  • At least 1 mandatory Pit Stop must be made during the race. It can be made any time between the start of the race and 5 minutes before the end. (1h 55 mins in)
  • ALL members of your team are allowed to do laps in the qualifying session, the best will count.
  • There are no specific rules about crossing pit blend lines. However, if in crossing them you cause an incident then this will incur a higher penalty.
  • The start of the race is a standing start.
  • Always have the utmost respect for your competitors.
  • If you wish to make a complaint, then report it via the reporting system on the NDR website (guide coming soon)
  • We have a Ventrilo server if you want to join us for voice chat or even be interviewed, live on air. Server is denmark.ventriloservers.biz, port is 3828.
  • Please no chat in server unless completely unavoidable. Feel free to block messages.
  • If you're changing drivers, please only stay on server for the minimum amount of time as is possible

For this event and in conjunction with the re-scheduled R3 of the Mini-FBM Series, we are introducing a new sign-up system which, if you are involved in many of our events, can sign you up to and confirm you to any event with just 2 clicks.
Here's our new sign-up procedure:

Once you're logged in, you can register. You can view current registrants by clicking on the event. You can access it through the "Events Registration" link in your User menu, or in the drop-down for the event (and each relevant event will contain a menu item pointing directly to it. When you go to the Christmas event registration page, you'll see something like this:

Most should automatically be filled in, but you may change as needed (e.g. team name).

So there you go, you've signed up to our event

As always, Brownie Points go out to people who can come up with Festive Names for their teams, or even better nice and festive skins. Being festive and drinking whisky whilst racing is not recommended, however

See you on track

Jackson and the NDR Crew

* LRF class for this event will consist of the RAC, FZ5, and LX4
Attached images
sign-up screen.jpg
Registration.jpg
details tab.jpg
update profile.jpg
user profile.jpg
register.jpg
Signups are going to be open on the NDR Website starting at 18:00 UTC on Wednesday, 25 November 2009.

Once you register (see instructions in OP), you can go to sign up either via clicking the link in the menu labelled "Special" or by going to your user control menu on the left side and clicking "Events Registration"

Contact us with any questions.

And no, the system won't allow any event registrations until 18:00 UTC server time. It will stop accepting them 24 hours before the scheduled race start (unless we change that deadline).

d
#3 - J@tko
Sign-ups are now open
#4 - J@tko
:bump:

Sign-Ups still open - directions in OP
#5 - J@tko
Rules added to OP
#6 - J@tko
All participants should now have received an e-mail about qualification and race procedure. Quali is now open on server until Saturday. The e-mail has been sent to whichever address you specified when you signed up to ndr.com. If you don't have it, then send me a PM and I'll get the information to you

Sign-ups are still open, btw
#7 - Bean0
Just signed up for some festive boat racing.
Will the details be sent or should I PM you ?
#8 - J@tko
Quote from Bean0 :Just signed up for some festive boat racing.
Will the details be sent or should I PM you ?

Just e-mailed it to you
#9 - Bean0
Cheers dude.
Guys even though ive registered im not shown in the entry list.The same happens for Mike_R.Is there somethig else that i must do?

Thanks,Nasos
Quote from sosna :Guys even though ive registered im not shown in the entry list.The same happens for Mike_R.Is there somethig else that i must do?

Thanks,Nasos

Quote :Nasos Charalampou
Hi all,thanks for organising this event.Just like last year im in!

^ Is that you? In that case you're in Did you get my e-mail?
. Sorry ^^
Quote from J@tko :
Date: 19/12/09
Time: 18:00 UTC

Quote from Jatkinson's mail :The race starts at 1830 UTC on Saturday - its 2h long

O NOOOOO
Is Airio qual already running?
32 drivers on grid?
To find out where you are in your class:

!top TBO or !top LRF when in server
Hai all !

FXO has been "disabled" by Airio -> It will only allow the custom FXO with the 3% -> I've called it FXT (FXO Turbo or smth). I've also added a custom !top grouping: Called NDC (New Dimension racing Christmas or smth). Call it with !top NDC.

I've a TV production to go to very shortly, so I'll sort any other errors when I get home.

Quote from J@tko :^ Is that you? In that case you're in Did you get my e-mail?

Υes thats me.Thanks.
Erm, could anyone PM me the password so I can qualify?
EDIT: I got it. Niko sent me, but I didnt get it on mail/pm .
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
I'm out. Sorry.
Yes!
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Johnny Mountain
No! Well i hope so, but it won't happen. :P
Guys i ve done some laps in the server but my time nor my name is appearing?

Any ideas?

I ve got a replay of my qual session if its needed!

edit:nevermind i typed !top NDC and i was there.Sorry!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG