The online racing simulator
6 Hours of South City Long: Official Results & Points
Official Results:

Official Points:

*A simple multiplication error from the Round 1 points has been corrected in this points table.
#2 - scipy
Can someone explain to me how #low GT2 managed to be a lap down when the results on the server showed them as the only team not lapped in GT2? I even congradulated maxy on not being lapped.. they finished 40.36 seconds behind us (check LFSW race details) even though they're a lap down on the GT1 leader.

P.S. If some penalties were applied I apologize (although results don't show -1 lap or anything).
Erm lfsworld says they were a lap behind, 225 laps vs your 226?
Hmm, Id be quite sure they were 40s behind us when I followed the last laps from remote. I dunno then, maybe something happened which I too completely missed.
#5 - amp88
Quote from scipy :Can someone explain to me how #low GT2 managed to be a lap down when the results on the server showed them as the only team not lapped in GT2? I even congradulated maxy on not being lapped.. they finished 40.36 seconds behind us (check LFSW race details) even though they're a lap down on the GT1 leader.

P.S. If some penalties were applied I apologize (although results don't show -1 lap or anything).

There were no penalties involved. The reason for #47 being a lap down on you was because the race winner was between you two on the track (with you ahead of Roque and #47 behind Roque). So, when Roque crossed the line to finish the race you were able to complete the lap you were on (lap your 226th lap) but when #47 crossed the line to complete their 225th lap the race was already finished so they only scored 225 laps. You didn't actually lap them on the track but because the race winner was ahead of them on the track at that time they couldn't finish their 226th lap. Attached a couple of pics to help explain. If you're still unsure let me know and I'll try to help some more.
Attached images
lfs_00000060-large.jpg
lfs_00000061-large.jpg
-
(CSF) DELETED by CSF
#6 - scipy
Yeah, I came to the same conclusion after watching the replay, but I thought gaps were calcuated to the respective class leader e.g. GT1 having nothing to do with GT2. But this works too.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG