The online racing simulator
Some important notes for the remainder of the season
ohai!

So, a few things to make the last few races more fun for all concerned:

I will now drop 2 instead of one race, since the sprint/feature split added a few more races. This is reflected in the points page.

I am going to run a "Chase Cup" like in LFSCART and LLWS for the last three races (Round 3 Sprint and Feature and Round 7). Looking at the points, the top 4 are all very effectively in the fight still pretty much, but 5th on back aren't. So, everyone who races in the last events, with the exception of the top 4 as of this time (Enersen, de Jong x2 and O'Keefe) will be tracked in a "Chase Cup" and whoever wins that will also be recognized in our official hall of fame.

Remember that round 3 was postponed due to low attendance on the original date and that is why it is being run after Round 6. :P

Please feel free to bring more in to race...I will waive the entry requirements, but we reserve the right to refuse anyone who is dodgy.

Comments/questions welcome !

d
Good decisions

Quote from dekojester : whoever wins that will also be recognized in our official hall of fame.

What's the point, if it's not being updated anymore
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Good decisions

What's the point, if it's not being updated anymore

I think the new website will also see a new hall of fame... or did i miss something
Yes, it will, but I've had more important things to do that update the hall of fame recently.

I need to get deko to haxxor the website so that I have a suitable format with which to make the Hall of fame

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG