When: (Qualifing) Febuary 20th, 2010 12:00 PM EST - 8:00 PM EST
(Race) Febuary 21th, 2010 12:00 PM EST - Febuary 22th, 2010 12:00 PM EST
Server Name: Team-Less 24 Hour Event
Car Type(s) XRR, FXR, & FZR

Requirments to join this Event
S2 License

Rules
*No Cheating of any kind.
*No Disrespacting other drivers or teams.
*No Crashing other drivers. If you do say Sorry or you could be disqulified from the event.
*No Disrespacting the Event Staff.
*You can only enter the event once for one Team.

If You wish to Join the Event Please post a Reply with the fellowing infomation.

Driver Registration Forum

1. Real Name:
2. LFS user name:
3. Team you driving for:
4. Car Type: (XRR, FZR, or FXR - NOTE: If you are a member of a Team you must use the type the team choose to use)
5. Your Car Number:

Team Registration Forum

1. Team Name:
2. Team Leader:
3. Team Driver(s): (2 Drivers is the Min not including the team leader)
4. Car Type The Team will Use: (XRR, FXR, or FZR)

Note: At least two members of each team most be at the event for the team to get team credit. The other Member(s) can join the event later during the event. 5 members is the max that a team is allowed to have to race in this event.

If you wish to allow [tL] to use your server for this event please PM me the Server name. We are looking for at least two servers and would like to get three.
Located in the attachments is the number plate and the demo's for each of the type of cars so when making your skin for the event you will know where the number plate goes with the numbers.

NOTE: Please make sure your skin is added to LFS World for the event so all drivers can see your Car
Attached images
tLnumberplate.gif
XRR_DEMO.jpg
FXR_DEMO.JPG
FZR_DEMO.jpg
rules? I don't really understand...the race length 12hours at Aston Grand prix?
Quote :[tL] Team-Less 24 Hours at Westhill
Event: 12 Hours at Aston Grand Prix

Roffle.
ZOMG 24 hours at westhill becomes 12 hours at Aston Grand prix ??

Aint very clear this one
Fixed typo
Dont wanna be a prick but making a 12 hours event aint that simple as posted in your start post.
Have you ever tried hosting a event in the first place ?
By judging from the first post you clearly didnt have hosted a event yet.
Telling people not to wreck tells me something about the racers that will join up.
And saying sorry meaning you use chat in a event ??. That wont work on a 12 hour race or for that matter in any event.

It isnt about just getting drivers in and just race. This takes a hell of lot more then just this.
I wish you good luck offcourse but the way I see it your way off right now.
Respact? Sounds like you've been listening to Ali G.
#9 - Foqs
Do you have any race-tracker for your event?
I think would be better to make at least 2h or 1h race for first
24hour event On a monday

Some people do have work and school you know

Good luck my friend :P
Quote from jakeeatworld :24hour event On a monday

Some people do have work and school you know

Good luck my friend :P

who cares about RL? we can skip one day for this amazing race
Quote from ghostrider83 :
Car Type(s) XRR, FXR, & FZR

Restrictions?

Also wont be able to make since its a monday... mate start off with a shorter race too..
Quote from Bmxtwins :Restrictions?

Also wont be able to make since its a monday... mate start off with a shorter race too..

There is no Restrictions on the cars at this time. I have no way to controle this at this time.

Being I'm getting E-mails and people posting here saying they can't make it to the race when its on a Monday I will move the date to the Saturday after.
I'm away then. Sorry Niko. Hope you still do well without me, even though I'm an integral part of the team
Calm Niko, or I bring [LCC]
So you will each drive 25 minutes each?
roflcopter.

Can I use a Bf1 I promise to use speedlimiter around the track
Quote from LFSn00b :1. Team Name: team Promotech
2. Team Leader: Promotech
3. Team Driver(s):
Gil07
Zeugnimod
Der Butz
LFSn00b
Kristjan.J
Andrei221
Hellboy99
AstroBoy
Nobo
Evilpimp
Promotech
Niall09
Kalev EST
Takumi_lfs
joen
Zachary Zoomy
Nathan RX-7
avellis
speedway
KLAUSS BR
EmilO
Dennis93
EVODrifter!!111
Nightfly
Lebaron
JohnUK89
GloryJ
Dalek0220
dawesdust_12
okijuhans
J@tko
viper-2007
Myboss
niels1
ImportFantasy
Jakg
danowat
Rdcranno
MINIz guy
lizardfolk
indie
ldriver
BURN
510N3D
Leprekaun
Moose
th84
Biohazard
Dru
Tukko
marzman
Rod
amp88
Kaw
dj-fluxsa
scoobyrbac
Toddshooter
rc10racer
psychometalist

4. Car Type The Team will Use: UF 1000

This will be our first debut in endurance racing events
If we win this race we will dominate MoE and all the other endurance events there is... All of them. bwhahahahaha

Only 5 of you can drive for your team and you have to use XRR, FXR, or FZR so UF 1000 (UF1) will not work. Each member must have there own car with its own number.

Quote from Bmxtwins :roflcopter.

Can I use a Bf1 I promise to use speedlimiter around the track

If you wish to have [LLM] team to join then [LLM] will need to decided who is driving and what car [LLM] is going to use. I suggest that being [LLM] already has a good skin for XRR and the FXR that you choice between one of them.
Quote from LFSn00b :B-b-b-b-but pleeeeeeeaaaaseee?

As I posted I can restrict what cars is used but as the restriction for the cars (GT1 or GT2 or my own) I can't restrict that at this time as I need a insim to do so.
airio...
Quote from ghostrider83 :As I posted I can restrict what cars is used but as the restriction for the cars (GT1 or GT2 or my own) I can't restrict that at this time as I need a insim to do so.

Hopefully you don't have me on ignore so you'll actually see this. I've kind of grilled you in your other threads, but I'll ease off to give you some real advice.

You're out of your mind. You have:
  • Zero experience running a team
  • Zero experience running any kind of event, let alone 12 (24?) hour race
  • Zero credibility in the community
Do yourself a favor--get involved joining other events and leagues, get to know other teams and drivers, and build some cred. If it weren't for your alarming persistence, this would seem like a huge prank. You can't just barge in and act like a huge player in the community... you've got to take some time to earn your place.
Quote from tmehlinger :hopefully you don't have me on ignore so you'll actually see this. I've kind of grilled you in your other threads, but i'll ease off to give you some real advice.

You're out of your mind. You have:
  • zero experience running a team
  • zero experience running any kind of event, let alone 12 (24?) hour race
  • zero credibility in the community
do yourself a favor--get involved joining other events and leagues, get to know other teams and drivers, and build some cred. If it weren't for your alarming persistence, this would seem like a huge prank. You can't just barge in and act like a huge player in the community... You've got to take some time to earn your place.

+1
lol can't wait to drive 24 hours by myself at weasthill!

[tL] Team-Less 24 Hours at Westhill
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG