The online racing simulator
FXO-FXR J's Racing 2009 Civic FD02
Ok I wanted a challenge so i'm trying to create the 2009 J's Racing skin from scratch for the FXO.

Very tricky skin, it's gonna take alot of pen tool work. And since i've only got 1 high rez picture its gonna be alot of guess work.

I will start with the FXO then past it over to the FXR, may make a XFG, XFR version. But we shall see

Here is a pic of the real car:

And the skin so far:

Attached images
lfs_00000004 copy.jpg
CMX VIEW.JPG
#2 - 5tag
First I thought: Oh my god, please, no!

But now that I read everything and saw your WIP skin, I'm really looking forward to the outcome.
Most people would probably have picked mentioned high res picture and threw it over the skin file et violà! I like the idea to make it from scratch. Best luck but that looks very good so far!
Hehe cheers, yeah most of the design is going to take some time to get right since im building it from Vectors
Nice, indeed vectrs way the go. A pain in the bum though to creat. Good luck looking good sofar.
Looks nice so far
Keep it up, I'm pretty sure that this skin is going to look great
this civic looks awesome, im waiting this skin

Regards
Any News?
Hey, been a busy time with uni. And now i've got some time off I will start this project up again.

Give me a couple of weeks to get it finished since theres a lot of work to be done.

But thanks for showing interest.
Quote from adamlfs :Hey, been a busy time with uni. And now i've got some time off I will start this project up again.

Give me a couple of weeks to get it finished since theres a lot of work to be done.

But thanks for showing interest.

Ok no problem
Bloody hell thatll be nice when its finished. When i was reading the text i was like ..meh... but then i saw the pics and i thought DAMMM thats some challenge!
keep going!
I want so badly this skin, please keep making this skin!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG