The online racing simulator
Clockwork Motorsports - Rebuild
(16 posts, started )
Hello Everyone.

Clockwork motorsports has been reveiwing some problems that have occured over the following months, and also about driver's reputations, skills and qualities that are all linked with the team.

Our team has been lacking some pace for a while, and now we have entered the GTAL 2010 season, we are looking for some new, talented drivers, who are willing to learn and do well over the coming months.

Our plans are to rebuild a team for GTAL 2010, and see how it runs, depending on the outcome over the year, we will reconsider making the team fully dedicated to LFS.

We are looking for new drivers, Here's what the main overview is of what were looking for;

Dedicated,
Talented,
Preferably experianced, Not too much required,
And a bunch of Fair, Funny but serious drivers.

We hope to gain some more reputation over this years GTAL 2010 season, and become a bigger team.

Regards, x

P.S; If you would like to enqiure or question me about this post personally, PM me.
Quote from xtraction :Clockwork motorsports has been reveiwing some problems that have occured over the following months

Yeah, that clockwork must be quite broken if it mixes up "time" (tenses) like that

SCNR
clockwork could really use a website maintainer.
Well bunder, its not funny at all that your saying that in a sarcastic way, because your the site upholder and, and you left. So, its not funny at all. We are trying to rebuild.
Quote from xtraction :Well bunder, its not funny at all that your saying that in a sarcastic way, because your the site upholder and, and you left. So, its not funny at all. We are trying to rebuild.

it wasn't meant to be funny... i was just saying that the team could use one.

i told lizard when i left that the site would remain up as long as they wish, and i also gave them the info to log into ftp.

if you want to consider my hospitality an insult, fine by me.
Sean I just read you post and I was too late to respond to you on MSN. But I think this charade has gone far enough. There is no need for this kind of drama especially on incidents that werent any body's fault.

Also, with that kind of attitude I doubt anyone will want to join anyway.

I've decided to close down and leave the team.
Quote from lizardfolk :I've decided to close down and leave the team.

i'm sorry to hear that. it was a good team while it lasted.
BTW sean, I'll transfer the rights to Clockwork GTAL to you so you can continue
Quote from lizardfolk :I've decided to close down and leave the team.

You might want to change your sig then.
Sean, it really sounds like you recruit strong drivers for GTAL 2010 and after the session has ended they can go whereever they want. Silly
Very sorry to hear that you´re closing to team
I had great time in Clockwork motorsports and good luck for the future
meh well, im only here on weekends, so i cant continue GTAL, i guess we will have to forefit.
Clockworks has closed.
Wow i disappeaer for 4 days(personal reasons) and this happens?
Someone will have to fill me in next week when i get back.

Sad to hear really, finally got the start in GTAL that i was looking for now teamless again *sigh* Was good while i was there will be interesting to see where things go from now.
-
(Scott Mckenzie) DELETED by Scott Mckenzie : not needed now.
:tombstoneIt was a good team. I don't know what happened, I suppose too many guys left in the last month. Cheers to you (ex-) clockwork guys, see you on the track someday

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG