The online racing simulator
Gp2
(4 posts, started )
Gp2
I love this series, it has all the ingredients, very fast formulas, loads of overtaking and crashes, and up and coming drivers hungry to make it into formula 1.

The first race of the season in Valencia was dominated by the Piquet jnr who's start was matched by his sublime race pace. Lewis Hamilton, the young Brit, had a very poor start (dropped to about 9th from 3rd), but managed to work himself back up to 2nd, having pressured his teammate Premat into making a mistake.

You can catch the sprint race on Sunday on British Eurosport at 11.30 BST.
Yeah, I'll watched last year's one it's much better than f1 , even tho im a big fan of N.Rosberg From last year gp2 & now F1.
I've missed race 1, i will watch race 2 tomorrow
Nice to see Piquet wins season opener Lewis Hamilton ex F3 star
What about Premat? He seemed very promising...
He's quick, but he can't deal with the pressure when it comes to the crunch it seems, he wen't a bit off the rails in GP2 last year aswell.

Nelsinho Piquet did pretty well today I must admit, and Lewis Hamilton did pretty well for his debut (albeit driving the best car it the field, bar none).

Most impressive drive for me, Adrian Valles - Campos were really nowhere last season and he managed a podium! good lad!

Gp2
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG