The online racing simulator
Flickering at some resolutions.
(13 posts, started )
Heya,

I have this problem, since Z25, don't know about ealier patches; my screen flickers.
My native resolution is 1360x768. But for the purpose of screenshots and video's I always used 1920x1080. Normally the screen just got other color (which is normal for this one if you go in an 'strange' resolution). But now the screen keeps flickering, black>background>black>etc.

I have tried with Z version, and I do not have this problem. Is it patch Z25 fault, or some kind of setting, because I want to use a higher resolution for some pictures etc.

Appreciate if you guys maybe can explain/help.
it keeps happening to me too same resolution as you. Computer specs are intel quad duo @2.33 ghz 2gb ram nvidia gtx 260 any prob with comp or resolution or z25 fault
Uhm, how can you use resolution that is bigger than your native? :s
Quote from Shadowww :Uhm, how can you use resolution that is bigger than your native? :s

I think because you have native resolutions, and max resolutions.
Quote from Bose321 :I think because you have native resolutions, and max resolutions.

Isn't max. resolution always the native one? :s
Quote from Shadowww :Isn't max. resolution always the native one? :s

Dunno, but I can set it to 1920x1080, and it worked before.
What?
Quote from Bose321 :Heya,

I have this problem, since Z25, don't know about ealier patches; my screen flickers.
My native resolution is 1360x768. But for the purpose of screenshots and video's I always used 1920x1080. Normally the screen just got other color (which is normal for this one if you go in an 'strange' resolution). But now the screen keeps flickering, black>background>black>etc.

I have tried with Z version, and I do not have this problem. Is it patch Z25 fault, or some kind of setting, because I want to use a higher resolution for some pictures etc.

Appreciate if you guys maybe can explain/help.

Donny, you are out of your element!
What size is your screen? If you have an LCD/plasma screen, then the native resolusion is the max resolution. If you somehow managed to use a higher resolution than your screen's max resolution, then no wonder it flickers. I wouldn't even wonder if it blew up
It's a 26" LCd
26" LCD is very likely to have native res of 1920x1080. What's the model/make of your display? Have you updated your graphics driver lately?
All I know it's a samsung. I've updated the drivers. I've tried with old patch and old drivers, and it worked.
But not with Z25
Quote from MadCatX :26" LCD is very likely to have native res of 1920x1080. What's the model/make of your display? Have you updated your graphics driver lately?

Not if it's a TV. I've got an old LG 566LM here, small 15" with a native res of 1024x768 from back when LCDs where still relatively expensive. The good thing about that is that they still included proper image processors capable of interpolating/scaling almost any input.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG