The online racing simulator
Looking for Rallycross endurance series...
Hi, just wondering if a series like this existed for xfg that's current open...I can't see why there wouldn't but I can't seem to find one on the forums thats actually still around. I know it could be that seasons are closing atm and will start up again in the new year etc, or I could just be blind and can't find 1.

I'm not particularly competent on the S2 rallycross, and although I doubt S2 XFG endurances are common(why use XFG when you have all the other cars) perhaps there is something demoish going on or in the pipelines of coming along.

I don't mind learning to drive an S2 car and/or tracks, and think I could get good at a different car and circuit but obviously things take time, so I just wondered how close to what I'm looking for is already out there, so I know how much I need to learn before I can try and join 1.

So, rough notes...

- I can do 1:08's in BL2 rallycross in XFG, not much experience elsewhere, got S2 a week or so ago.
- I am willing to adapt, but as I'm looking for something thats going on at the moment, the time it would take me to adapt the series might have closed etc, so would ideally want something similar to the XFG to drive
- I'm looking for endurance, but I don't mean anything rediculous like 24 hours, I have done an FBM endurance before, and finished albeit 2 laps down in a 100 lap race, but my pc glitched me out half way through giving me a drive through(was as I was pitting) and a slightly broken front wing for the remainder of the race.
- I can race as part of a team(as I am a member of a team, I'm sure I could rope 1 of them in ) or individually.

Thanks for all help that hopefully will follow below
Well, I mean like longer than 20 laps...I dont mean hours on end really, although I wouldnt mind. Just something thats of a decent length, rather than 3-4 laps. Just looking for a challenge. If there isnt anything I'll just learn to drive FOX or another car, just to learn every circuit to actually be able to compete with a different car that I'm not used to seems a lot harder than doing something I'm already good at
Thanks, I'll give the site a look around. Shame I couldn't find anything better though, but I'm sure it will be fun

Thanks again
issac

If you put something together I can host it for You
We at LFS ES did a 2hours endurance race with XFG / RB4 something like 2 years ago and TBH it was really fun with XFG
But RB4 is not good for this because the tyres just burn...
So it's not that crazy to do endurance races in rallycross

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG