The online racing simulator
04/12/09 LLWS 2010 Round 4 - Golden 125
The Golden 125 is this time part of the LFSCART Light Schedule. The venue, Fern Bay Gold, presented good racing erlier this year for the LFSCART cars.

Quote from lfsmanual.net :Short: FE3
Length: 3.5 km / 2.2 miles

The railroad bridge with the previous very fast double right is the thing you will remember first of this track. You will find wonderful combinations here and some hills. As this track has only 3 straights, you will have to time your attacks wisely.

Times in UTC

1840 Start of the Official Free Practice Session (15min)
1855 Arrival Deadline
1900 Qualifying Group 1
1910 Qualifying Group 2
1920 Fast-6 Superpole
1930 Race 36 laps + 1 Formation Lap - Pits will open on lap 10 and will close on lap 27.

Qualifying Groups:
Q1:

Q2:

Keep in mind: #76 Something Awful is the only car allowed to stop in the last pit stall and must stop in the last pit stall (view from pit entrance) as it is the leader in Owner's Poits. Failure to this leads into not scoring for the Owner's Points.
Please Note: From this Round on, the RaceSIM Servers logos don't need to be on the cars anylonger.
Very nice combo :-D
Quote from aroX123 :Very nice combo :-D

Indeed. I'm very happy you guys went with Gold instead of Green .
Quote from tmehlinger :Indeed. I'm very happy you guys went with Gold instead of Green .

Green would have been a repeat of the race on Friday...
... I think Green could have been worse, as you have the "Green Chicane" in it.
Quote from adamlfs :Green would have been a repeat of the race on Friday...

Green would have been ten times worse, if it's even possible to imagine.
Yeah true, I don't fancy thinking about it since my race was horrible.

Still does look like a great combo lets just hope people remember these are formula cars and it's lfs.... So leave more room
Quote from adamlfs :Yeah true, I don't fancy thinking about it since my race was horrible.

Still does look like a great combo lets just hope people remember these are formula cars and it's lfs.... So leave more room

Notably on the windy part from the chicane all the way around to the double right-hander before the back stretch. Trying to pass or go side-by-side through there is suicide. Get in line and make the pass on the run to the braking area after the bridge.

Oh yeah... and no more of that four-wide nonsense, it definitely won't work here.
Quote from tmehlinger :Oh yeah... and no more of that four-wide nonsense, it definitely won't work here.

Challenge accepted.

Strangely i would of liked Green vs Gold but i just enjoy Fernbay so track configuration doesn't bother me as long as im having fun it will be good
Clearly the best compromise is to use FE4.
Quote from pik_d :Clearly the best compromise is to use FE4.

You're a very sick man.
Just raced the combo on Fox junkies. My god I love this track.. it just flows so damn well.

Least i'm already happy with a setup. Shame its not till next month :P
I just realized , that I cannot take my part on this race , simple reason : I cannot be on tvo places in the same time.
I wish you all good race and good fight on the track.
Sorry again , by by.
Quote from JPeace :whats a tvo

sorry lol just joshing you, sad to hear, i too would be attempting to race, but i am called out to stupid school conferences and work meetings and blah blah blah

good luck to those who are racing, mind out for those tyres

two - 2 sorry
atleast i'm racing
Qualifying groups added to first post.

Please note LLWS Round 4 will be broadcasted live on multiBC Stream III, so I would like you to present a good show and fair racing.

EDIT: Passwords should be sent by now, please tell me if you don't have one.
I don't have them

Post them on the h4xforum pl0x
Quote from TFalke55 :Qualifying groups added to first post.(...)

I´m in none of them (#77) did i miss something?
But i got the Password

- Greetings Daniel
Kinda interested to know what times people are doing, since this is a very fast track but still a very tough one.

btw, I've changed weather on the server to Cloudy Sunset...cos it looks cooooooooolllllllll on FE.
Just wanted to let everyone know that Nicolas Vallée, driving our #66 car, won't be able to attend to the race because of his team's MoE training.

Our #17 and #33 cars driven by Lims Chebbi and myself will be there though

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG